5 dagen geleden - Samskip - Rotterdam
Competence Center Lead - Data & Analytics
- Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- € 78000 - € 97000 per maand
- WO, Postdoctoraal
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
About Our Client
SHV Energy is creating a global IT & Digital network organization. Part of this organization is the set-up of a new global IT & Digital department in the headquarters in Hoofddorp. This department is responsible to define and maintain the overall IT & Digital strategy, IT Portfolio Management & Governance, Information Security, Standards & Policies, and the Enterprise Architecture. In addition, they will also implement global Competence Centers, who are responsible for the design, implementation, roll-out and on-going support & enhancement of a set of global IT services to multiple BU's.
SHV Energy is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Data & Analytics Lead to set-up and manage the new Competence Center Data & Analytics. The scope of the Competence Center is Data Quality Assurance, Business Intelligence & Analytics, and Data Science. The lead is end-responsible for ensuring that all the Competence Center of Data & Analytics is performing according to SHVE expectations and strategic goals. This role will be having business interaction and will manage resources (or vendors) of the Data & Analytics Competence center in delivering the required (design, deliver and run) Data & Analytics activities.
- Manage resources, vendors and evaluate/report on the overall performance of the Competence Center.
- Interface with business stakeholder to ensure that business needs are captured and translated to solutions.
- Communicate to the business stakeholders the value and potential of the Data & Analytics services.
- Operationalize and update the Competence Center Governance mechanisms.
Service Design & Development
- Manage the planning, designing, building and implementation of Data & Analytics services including new development and major enhancements to existing systems.
- Deliver committed portfolio of projects within agreed constraints.
- Ensure that the Data & Analytics services have been developed to meet Operational and Service Level Requirements.
- Drive a shift from predominantly bespoke to non-customised, package-based solutions.
- Serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions for the Data & Analytics domain.
Service Management & Operations
- Manage the service operations of standard services from a defined service catalogue.
- Verify service operations against stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
- Manage "live" technical environments on a day to day basis.
- Provide and maintain a single source of consistent information on IT services delivered to the business.
- Monitor, measure, report and review current performance of Competence Centre services or components in the enterprise IT environment and ensure capacity meets business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic level preferably in IT or Business Administration.
- Approximately 10 years working experience in IT, with clear focus on Data and Analytics.
- Comfortable to work at C-level.
- Strong experience with Data and Analytics technologies (SHVE has selected Microsoft as strategic partner for Data & Analytics) and standards.
- Track record of working in an international corporate environment with other disciplines (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Operations, Finance, HR).
- Experience with outsourced delivery, preferably including offshoring teams in India.
- Willing to travel internationally approximately 25-40%.
- Speaks and writes fluently in English
- Team player with good organization skills.
- Excellent communicator with an independent mind and a flexible and cooperative attitude.
- Confident, astute and mature in style.
- Critical, curious with strong analytical and ability to look for creative solutions.
- Getting things done mentality and capable of getting into the detail, while simultaneously keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Ability to persuade and influence and to avoid or deal with conflicting situations.
What's on Offer
Very good remuneration package and additional benefits.Contact: Mustapha Bokhizzou Quote job ref: 184391