5 dagen geleden - SKF B.V. - Nieuwegein
Competence Centre Lead Enterprise Integration
- Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- € 78000 - € 97000 per maand
- WO, Postdoctoraal
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
About Our Client
SHV Energy is creating a global IT & Digital network organization. Part of this organization is the set-up of a new global IT & Digital department in the headquarters in Hoofddorp. This department is responsible to define and maintain the overall IT & Digital strategy, IT Portfolio Management & Governance, Information Security, Standards & Policies, and the Enterprise Architecture. In addition, they will also implement global Competence Centers, who are responsible for the design, implementation, roll-out and on-going support & enhancement of a set of global IT services to multiple BU's.
SHV Energy is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Enterprise Integration Lead to set-up and manage a new global Competence Center for Enterprise Integrations. The scope of this new competence center are all integrations, interfaces, and API's related to the SHVE's Global Enterprise Architecture. The Enterprise Integration Lead is end-responsible for ensuring that the Competence Center of Enterprise Integration is performing according to SHV expectations and strategic goals. This role is responsible for managing and leading the resources (or vendors) of the Enterprise Integration Competence center in delivering the required (design, deliver and run) integration activities. The CC will work with the local IT teams, innovation center and the business as required.
- Manage resources, vendors and evaluate/report on the overall performance of the Competence Center.
- Operationalize and update the Competence Center Governance mechanisms.
Service Design & Development
- Manage the planning, designing, building and implementation of Enterprise Integration services including new development and major enhancements to existing systems.
- Deliver committed portfolio of projects within agreed constraints.
- Ensure that the Enterprise Integration services have been developed to meet Operational and Service Level Requirements.
- Drive a shift from predominantly bespoke to non-customised, package-based solutions.
- Serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues and decisions for the Enterprise Integration domain.
Service Management & Operations
- Manage the service operations of standard services from a defined service catalogue.
- Verify service operations against stated Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
- Manage "live" technical environments on a day to day basis.
- Provide and maintain a single source of consistent information on Integration services delivered to the business.
Monitor, measure, report and review current performance of Competence Centre services or components in the enterprise IT environment and ensure capacity meets business needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Academic level preferably in IT or Business Administration.
- Approximately 10 years working experience in IT, with focus on Integration.
- Comfortable to work at C-level.
- Strong experience with Integration technologies and standards.
- Track record of working in an international corporate environment with other disciplines (Innovation, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Operations, HR, Finance, IT).
- Experience with outsourced delivery, preferably including offshoring teams in India.
- Willing to travel internationally approximately 20-40%.
Speaks and writes fluently in English.
Team player with good organization skills.
- Excellent communicator with an independent mind and a flexible and cooperative attitude.
- Confident, astute and mature in style.
- Critical, curious with strong analytical and ability to be look for creative solutions.
- Getting things done mentality and capable of getting into the detail, while simultaneously keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Ability to persuade and influence and to avoid or deal with conflicting situations.
What's on Offer
Very good remuneration package and additional benefits.Contact: Mustapha Bokhizzou Quote job ref: 184399