5 dagen geleden - SKF B.V. - Nieuwegein
IT Regional Infrastructure Lead
- Terneuzen, Zeeland
- Vast contract
- € 90000 - € 110000 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
Global position in a fast changing environment
Strategic role in a large transformation program
About Our Client
Our client Trinseo is a global chemical materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber. Trinseo focuses on delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to help their customers create products that are intrinsic to how we live - products that touch lives every day across a wide range of end-markets.
They are passionately dedicated to helping their customers meet their most complex materials challenges - whether they are creating electronics that are thinner and lighter… or cars that weigh less and use less fuel. The plastics enable manufacturers to create LED lighting that is brighter and cooler and reduces energy consumption … and medical devices that are impervious to the harsh chemical cleansers used in sterilization. The synthetic rubber allows tire manufacturers to make high-performance tires with low rolling resistance and improved wet grip for greater fuel efficiency. And, the latex binders enable manufacturers to deliver tailored solutions that enhance packaging materials and help highway infrastructure last longer.
Their global footprint - with 15 manufacturing sites and 10 research and development facilities globally - gives them the ability to respond quickly to our customers' needs, no matter where in the world they are.
As they mature their technology services and portfolio through their 2020 program, they will need to build an IT organization that can direct, manage and support the new environment. Building out their IT expertise base is a critical component as they transfer their IT services inside their own business. Because of this we are currently recruiting for an IT Regional Infrastructure Lead for the location Terneuzen.
As the IT Regional Infrastructure Lead, you will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the design of Information Technology, as well as implementation and management of infrastructure for the region. You will partner with business representatives, technical teams and suppliers to deliver IT Infrastructure solutions, as well as using your technical expertise to anticipate future business directions and needs.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Trinseo IT Infrastructure meets appropriate performance and capacity standards
- Help to define service level agreements for support and monitoring of ongoing performance
- Act as escalation point and coordinate problem resolution for functional areas, as well as providing support for diagnosing and resolving problems
- Partner with Architects to ensure functional specifications are converted into suitable, flexible and scalable infrastructure designs, as well as define improvements
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to define and understand key target strategies
- Develop, validate and execute hardware and infrastructure software tests and participate in back up and disaster recovery plans
- Monitor service delivery to budget, quality standards and requirements
- Act as technical liaison between vendor teams, engineers and architects to provide insight on new implementations and strategy
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position, you will have the following;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science or other relevant field. An advanced degree is preferred
- At least 7 years of related IT work experience in a support environment, preferably with technical experience in desired infrastructure areas, e.g., core infrastructure operations, directory services, mobile platforms, network, storage, service desk, disaster recovery, cloud computing
- Experience leading large scale integration projects as a result of M&A activity
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to function when oversight is limited
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as listening, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good knowledge of project management techniques - Six Sigma is also desirable
What's on Offer
In combination with a full comprehensive benefits package, you will hold a challenging, senior position as IT Regional Infrastructure Lead within an organization that is rapidly growing and changing. You will have the chance to be part of international organization in a regional position.Contact: Eden Moore Quote job ref: 184871