7 dagen geleden - Hogeschool Rotterdam - Rotterdam
Senior Solution Architect
- Terneuzen, Zeeland
- Vast contract
- € 90000 - € 110000 per maand
- HBO, WO, Postdoctoraal
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar, 10-15 jaar, > 15 jaar
Working for an rapidly growing international organisation
Having a global responsibility as a Solution Architect
About Our Client
Our client Trinseo is a global chemical materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber. Trinseo focuses on delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to help their customers create products that are intrinsic to how we live - products that touch lives every day across a wide range of end-markets.
They are passionately dedicated to helping their customers meet their most complex materials challenges - whether they are creating electronics that are thinner and lighter… or cars that weigh less and use less fuel. The plastics enable manufacturers to create LED lighting that is brighter and cooler and reduces energy consumption … and medical devices that are impervious to the harsh chemical cleansers used in sterilization. The synthetic rubber allows tire manufacturers to make high-performance tires with low rolling resistance and improved wet grip for greater fuel efficiency. And, the latex binders enable manufacturers to deliver tailored solutions that enhance packaging materials and help highway infrastructure last longer.
Their global footprint - with 15 manufacturing sites and 10 research and development facilities globally - gives them the ability to respond quickly to our customers' needs, no matter where in the world they are.
As the Sr. Solution Architect you are responsible for the management, direction and integration of SAP Modules, functional and business areas. The Solution Architect will be responsible for the architectural blueprint and the technology roadmap that aligns Trinseo's IT and business goals. In the role of Solution Architect you will drive the design and implementation of new business processes with organizational structure and required SAP configuration.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Providing product solutions in alignment with the enterprise architecture standards;
- Understanding and defining business requirements and the business strategy of a particular function/area;
- Partnering with key stakeholders to create SAP solutions and technology roadmaps that are aligned with architectural principles;
- Accountable for all aspects of SAP solutions development and for solving complex technical problems and design issues with regards to these solutions;
- Mentoring of Jr. architects (if applicable) on various SAP application designs;
- Researches and advises functional leadership about industry best practices, trends and SAP functionality in support of Trinseo IT strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or other relevant education;
- At least 5 years' of hands-on experience with implementations or complex integrations of the ERP SAP system;
- Experience in cross application business process modeling and integration with SAP and non-SAP solutions;
- Strong relationship management skills. Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work with internal and external stakeholder;
- Knowledge of project management techniques;
- Strong enterprise business acumen;
What's on Offer
A challenging senior position as Solution Architect within an organization that is rapidly growing and changing. You will have the chance be part of international organization in a global architect role. This in combination with a full comprehensive benefits package.Contact: Timo Louwe Quote job ref: 184872