5 dagen geleden - YER - Rotterdam
Customer Relationship Manager
Do you want to manage the relationship with partners & suppliers to ensure customer satisfaction? And are you a good listener, that demonstrates sales aptitude? Please read further!
- Hogehilweg, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
FunctieomschrijvingCustomer Relationship Manager
Would you like to be part of a great adventure with a fast-growing company? Keep reading!
We have 1 mission: the time for over-consumption is over, today we need to consume differently and responsibly. And that includes furniture.
Founded in 2012 in France, Move & Rent is an e-commerce platform for the rental of new furniture for short period of time. The service includes furniture’s assembly, delivery, after-sales service and giving a 2nd life to the furniture.
In response to socio-environmental issues, our vision is to give a second life to products, to recycle all possible materials and to limit the CO2 footprint of our consumption. This committed vision of the economy of functionality is supported by a strong, creative, and passionate team.
Growing fast the last few years, we received an investment of €1.8 Mio to conquer Europe, starting with the Benelux region!
As part of our development in the Benelux, we are looking for our future Customer Relationship Manager. You like teamwork and implementing new ideas? This job is for you!
Within a team of 3 people, under the responsibility of a Country Manager, you will be at the heart of our customer relations. Your main mission will be to support daily our customers in the subscription to Move & Rent services. You are the interface between the different services of Move & Rent and its customers. You will be working alongside an international team to support your work.
Manage customers’ relations from A to Z (create offers, track orders, take care of invoicing, manage the after-sales service). That includes:
- Deliver impeccable customer support by processing the incoming and outgoing flow of phone-calls, chat messages & emails of our prospects to welcome and identify their needs.
- Manage the relationship with partners & suppliers (order goods, plan assembly, transport...) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Optimise customer experience by sharing best practices & improving the process (customer feedback, suggestions for new products, supply chain optimisation...).
- Contribute to best-in-class NPS and high Customer Satisfaction standards.
- Collaborate with other teams across the business to drive exceptional service for our users by looking for ways to improve the product.
- Work occasionally on Saturdays.
Well organised, self-motivated, with excellent communication skills, that’s what you need.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good listener, that demonstrates sales aptitude. Sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent customer relation skills, oral and written.
- Perfectly fluent in Dutch and English.
- Use of Zendesk & Truspilot is a plus.
We offer you:
- Laptop & telephone.
- Inspiring office space in Amsterdam and the possibility to work remotely.
- A real contribution to the strategy where you implement your own ideas quickly thanks to our flat hierarchy.
- Team events & benefits (lunches, borrel, weekend away).
- Growth path within the organisation.
Are you convinced? Want to jump into a new adventure? Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-discrimination is one of Move & Rent's values. All applications will be received and examined with the same attention. This position is open to people with disabilities.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature