1 dag geleden - Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen - Groningen
Deep Learning Developer
As a deep learning developer at MRIguidance, a UMC Utrecht spin-off company, you will apply the newest deep learning methods on unique 3D medical image data …
- Maliesingel, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
As a deep learning developer at MRIguidance, a UMC Utrecht spin-off company, you will apply the newest deep learning methods on unique 3D medical image data sets of real patients to develop algorithms that characterize human anatomy and aid doctors and patients in hospitals worldwide.
What you tell at birthdays about your job
“My software prevents cancer in patients that need to undergo a bone scan. It creates images that help doctors to better diagnose and cure their patients.”What you actually will be doing."
What you actually will be doing
You will be a key contributor to the core development of our MRI data analysis pipeline for the visualization and characterization of different human tissues. You are an innovative thinker who will be developing deep learning methods and algorithms, exploiting our unique patient data sets. You like to learn new things. With the team, you will integrate these solutions into our products. Your results will boost our technology and help us to achieve high quality, clinical grade products. Your solutions will soon be used in clinical patient examinations. You will use agile and scrum methods and work in vibrant entrepreneurial team of image scientists and developers.
- perform deep learning experiments with unique medical images;
- prototyping of clinical imaging solutions;
- development algorithms for clinical use;
- develop the newest algorithms for MR image analysis;
- incorporate clinical end user feedback into your systems.
- a bachelor or master's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related
- programming skills, preferably in Python, experience with code version control (i.e. Git);
- experience with developing deep learning methods;
- ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- experience with cloud-based development and/or deployment (using e.g. AWS), virtualization
and containerization (i.e.. Docker) ;
- experience with (medical) imaging and/or computer vision development tools;
- interest in developing clinically oriented imaging solutions;
- ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with imaging researchers and clinical
- the desire to work in a dynamic environment of a start-up company.
This is what we offer you:
- a market conform salary;
- a unique opportunity to, already at an early stage, become part of a med-tech start-up with vast growth potential;
- the possibility to get a stake in the company;
- work with interesting 3D medical imaging data sets from real patients;
- work on complex problems and see direct (visual) result;
- work that has a positive impact on people’s health and life;
- work with the newest deep learning methods using Keras and TensorFlow (and get training on
- state of the art hardware and computational infrastructure;
- work in a team of smart, ambitious, and like-minded people;
- work with international partners;
- freedom and responsibility;
- work at our beautiful office at Maliesingel 29 in Utrecht.
For more information about this position please contact Roel Raatgever by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or simply give us a call (+31 624 674 383). To apply, please send a motivation letter and your CV. Application closes May 21, 2018.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.