Ongeveer 21 uur geleden - PanPath B.V. - Budel
Security & Emergency Preparedness and Response Coordinator
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Einsteinlaan, Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
- Develop Security Risk Management processes that are fit for purpose within Neptune Energy Netherlands as part of global Security Management System
- Secure safety of al assets in the Netherlands on strategical level
- Ensure that local activities are provided with the services, support and awareness needed to achieve and maintain adequate levels of Security Risk Management & Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Support global standardisation and application of Best Practice in both Security and Emergency Response across Neptune Energy
- Facilitate, observe and audit Emergency Preparedness & Response exercises and training programs
- Coach and facilitate relevant staff to develop and improve Emergency Preparedness and Response competences
- Ensure that all relevant governance is in full compliance with applicable regulations
- Bachelor or Master degree required. Degrees in HSE or security related disciplines are preferred. Relevant technical degrees will also be considered
- Experience in Security services, police or armed forces (marine, militairy, special forces) preferred.
- You have good communication skills: discipline guidance/advice to others in an understandable way
- You have comprehensive knowledge of Emergency Preparedness and Response including strong facilitation skills, understanding of strategic and tactical response philosophy and Incident Management
- Experience in conducting investigations an advantage
- You are in full command of the English and Dutch language
- Experienced in working on cross organizational initiatives and working in liaison and coordination with colleagues across diverse disciplines and teams
- You are an efficient self-starter with an ability to work alone and as part of a team, prioritize tasks, and deliver against deadlines
- You exhibit excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
Besides a dynamic work environment, Neptune Energy offers room for initiatives and highly values short lines in communication. The renumeration package is excellent and contains oa good salary, 13th month, pension fully covered by Neptune Energy and 26 holidays.
Can either be based in Zoetermeer or Den Helder.
Neptune Energy is one of Europe’s largest independent exploration and production companies. They have operations in the North Sea, mainland Europe, North Africa and the Asia-Pacific region.