1 dag geleden - Deltion College - Zwolle
Regulatory Affairs Operations Manager
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Laan, Nunspeet, Gelderland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Your main purpose is being responsible for getting factories, markets and other stakeholders to agree a registration master plan and ensure all stakeholders commit to that plan.
- You will use your knowledge, project management and communication skills to formulate and execute the registration plan. This is a key factor in helping to execute business plans.
- With the assistance of the Regulatory Operations Strategists, you will be the primary contact point for factory interaction to provide registration dossiers on time, Right First Time to the markets once the Registration Strategy is agreed.
- Your role is also vital in coordinating factory regulatory change assessments with the receiving markets and any other assessment the supply factories require if they have regulatory concerns or questions.
- Your role is very broad in scope and is constantly evolving depending on the projects and scope of work WROC is involved in. You will have core factories and markets in your scope of work but you are also flexible to absorb additional factories, markets, products, business units and projects as required.
- Accountability for agreeing registration strategy and timing in addition to individual dossier timelines with supply factories and ensuring delivering to the markets Right First Time and on time is in the scope of this role.
- A strong technical and operational mind-set is key in order to breakdown and translate Regulatory Requirements to requests understand by the supply factories.
The ideal candidate will have a food / pharmaceutical science or related technical Bachelors or Masters Degree. You will have extensive experience in the Nutrition, Food or Pharmaceutical Industry and in a technical and/or Regulatory Affairs position.You have to communicate fluent in English and another European language (Dutch, German or French). Project Management experience is also highly desirable and a knowledge of the Chinese IF & FSMP market would be very advantageous.
We offer you an exciting role in an ambitious organization, part of a large international group with a pleasant, informal atmosphere. We offer excellent salary and benefits including a bonus arrangement.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 189 countries around the world. You know us from brands as Maggi, Nescafé, Kitkat and Nesquik. At Nestlé we constantly strive towards providing the best quality and service. We'll take care in a modest way providing healthy food for enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future: Nestlé Good Food, Good Life. We'll make this possible thanks to our ambitious and positive minded employees. We work in Nunspeet with a team of more than 300 people at the production and packaging of infant formula that is sold on a mondial scale.