Ongeveer 21 uur geleden - Werkorganisatie HLTsamen - Sassenheim
Experienced Warehouse Manager at Nisbets
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Hurksestraat, Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
At Nisbets, we aim high and we dream big. In just 35 years, by giving our customers great service and the widest choice of quality products, we’ve become the UK’s largest catering equipment supplier, with exports to more than 100 countries.
We do this by making our customers' lives easier, supporting their businesses, creating better value and thus helping them do great things. Our next big goal? It’s our most ambitious: significantly growing the business both in the UK and internationally. With operations in five mainland European countries, as well as Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and China, we’re not only the UK market leader; we’re a major worldwide supplier of catering equipment. Over 1,500 people work for us around the globe, which means our international customers enjoy the Nisbets quality of service wherever they are in the world.
It’s the kind of growth and success that can only be achieved with fantastic people - and we've got lots of them. Join our highly professional, dedicated and innovative team and you’ll help to keep our business growing and evolving into the future. Together, we can do great things.
For our warehouse in Eindhoven we are looking for an engaging
WAREHOUSE MANAGER 40u m/f
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall operations of the warehouse, ensuring orders are sent out on time in full each day for our customers. Working in conjunction with the team leaders and be accountable for and report on the team’s performance.
- Ensure that a strong Health and Safety culture exists the warehouse
- Maintain good housekeeping levels
- Ensure all ways of working are up to date and are trained to all appropriate colleagues.
- Ensure all customer experience related tasks are prioritised and key customer facing KPI’s are achieved daily
- Meet all secondary warehouse KPI’s
- Set budgets and work towards achieving a saving or be able to explain any overages
- Co-ordinate the rolling stock checks to meet the agreed annual programme.
- Ensure all mechanical equipment is maintained to the highest operational standards.
- Identify and support improvement and cost saving projects
Competencies / skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Warehouse Manager in large FMCG environment
- Demonstrable experience in budget setting.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Engage with key contractors to cover Software, Controls and Mechanical to ensure a fully functioning automation and conveyor system with full support
- Perform through collaboration
- Ambitious and Accountable
- Engaging for Impact
- Leading Effective Change
- Developing Talent
What has Nisbets to offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Own compensation & benefits (not covered by a collective agreement);
- Defined contribution pension scheme (contribution paid by employer)
- 25 days of leave (FT employment)
- Staff discount on purchases of own products;
- Fun incentives with birthday, Easter, Sinterklaas, Christmas, anniversaries;
- The location is near the center of Eindhoven and is easily accessible by car, bicycle and public transport;
- Good working atmosphere.
We’re looking for experts. Passionate, forward thinkers who obsess about our customers as much as we do. We need strivers, trailblazers and problem solvers who are as determined to grow, develop and succeed as we are.
We’re determined to take the next step. But we need your help to do it. It’s all about you But it’s not just our own growth we’re set on – it’s yours too. We’ve never set restrictions for ourselves - and we’ll never set them for our people either.
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking business on which to leave your mark; where your work is valued; Where you’ll test your skills and then develop them further than you thought you could - Nisbets is for you. You’ll be pushing the boundaries with us, day in day out. You’ll work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You’ll collaborate with a wide range of other experts around the business, bringing big ideas to life, and play a leading role in taking our journey to the next level.
We are a business with heart. From the small indie diner to the Michelin-star restaurant, Nisbets deliver the equipment they need to excel. If you join our team you’ll be working in a family-owned business that isn’t afraid to let you grow. Ready to take the next step with us? Apply today via the 'Apply' button or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org