Ongeveer 24 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
International Affairs Officer
Nyenrode Business Universiteit (NBU) is recruiting an International Affairs Officer.
- Straatweg, Breukelen, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 2694 - € 4272 per maand
The Academic Services Center of Nyenrode Business Universiteit is looking for an International Affairs Officer (IAO) for four to five days (32-40 hours per week). The IAO has a strong interest in the operational part of internationalization in higher education. He/she supports the International Relations Manager and program directors with the execution and implementation of the internationalization policy. The IAO strongly advocates to strengthen the international community that is diverse and inclusive. The IAO represents the International Office which is a part of the Academic Services Center at Nyenrode.
- support the International Relations Manager in all dimensions of partnership activities;
- organize high-profile incoming and outgoing visits linked to the development and maintenance of institutional partnerships and diplomatic relations;
- organize international events pertaining to Nyenrode’s BScBA, FTMSc and FTMBA;
- In cooperation with program directors, facilitating the study abroad modules for institutional partners and executives;
- To fulfill the role of secretary of the International Advisory Board and to organize all activities accordingly;
- draft high-quality internal and external information for the benefit of incoming exchange students and outgoing Nyenrode students;
- data management related to mobility and internationalization policy;
- administrative and operational tasks related to smooth running International Office;
- develop activities to strengthen the international community and campus culture;
- develop programs for international students for a soft landing and integration with other students;
- develop policy and activities to strengthen a diverse and inclusive community together with Head ASC.
- At least two years working experience at an higher education institution in an international context is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of issues pertaining to the international performance of higher education institutions.
- Driven and enthusiastic to contribute and co-create an international community that is diverse and inclusive.
- Well-acquainted with international cultures and good intercultural communication in view of guiding international students & hosting delegations.
- The ability to maintain positive relations with university counterparts worldwide.
- Experience in drafting reports, briefing materials and presentations for a range of audiences, including Rectors, Deans and Heads of departments.
- Business fluency in Dutch and English.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including drafting policies and the ability to convey complex issues concisely and clearly.
- The ability to balance multiple projects and a hands-on mentality
Nyenrode Business University Amsterdam can be characterized by a combination of a high level of professionality and an informal atmosphere. We pay special attention to the development of our employees.
Depending on age and work experience, we offer a minimum salary of € 2.694,- and a maximum of € 4.272,- euro in a full-time position (scale 10).
We would like to receive your application in the form of a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae at the latest by 30 April 2021. Please contact Ms E. Postma, Head ASC if you want to know more about this position: 06 8274 7889.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.