Ongeveer 24 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
International Relations Manager
Nyenrode Business Universiteit (NBU) is recruiting an International Relations
- Straatweg, Breukelen, Utrecht
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 3630 - € 4984 per maand
The Academic Services Center of Nyenrode Business Universiteit is looking for a highly experienced International Relations Manager (IRM) for four to five days (32-40 hours per week). The IRM has a wide range of experience with all the aspects of internationalization in higher education. He/she will lead the International Office at the Academic Services Center (ASC) and is responsible for executing and monitoring the internationalization policy. Maintaining and expanding the international network of partners is of the core tasks of IRM.
- To lead the International Office by managing a range of projects to strengthen the international profile;
- To support the Head of ASC and Chair of the International Advisory in implementing their strategies into long-term practice;
- To draft and implement internationalization policy and support programs and faculty;
- To analyze international trends & developments and translate them to opportunities;
- maintain and expand strategic institutional partnerships;
- To facilitate or support in developing exchange or joint/dual degree programs;
- To support with the internationalisation part of AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB accreditation;
- To develop in-dept knowledge of ranking systems, including FT ranking;
- To maximize Nyenrode’s potential by becoming a key player in international higher education;
- To contribute to activities to strengthen a diverse and inclusive community culture;
- Supervises the International Affairs Officer;
- reports to the Head of ASC.
- Experience working in Higher Education or Relationship Management role, preferably with international partnership experience.
- Strong knowledge of issues pertaining to the international performance of Higher Education institutions.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of different cultures and practices.
- Highly developed capacity to work as a team member across broad networks.
- Experience in drafting reports, briefing materials and presentations for a range of audiences, including Rectors, Deans and Heads of departments.
- Experience of working closely with senior management, ideally in a Higher Education environment.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English, more foreign languages is desirable.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills including report writing and the ability to convey complex issues concisely and clearly.
- The ability to balance multiple projects and work under pressure.
- Intercultural sensitivity and be able to fully embrace a diverse & inclusive culture
- Willingness to travel from time to time.
Nyenrode Business University Amsterdam can be characterized by a combination of a high level of professionality and an informal atmosphere. We pay special attention to the development of our employees.
Depending on age and work experience, we offer a minimum salary of € 3.630 and a maximum of € 4.984 euro in a full-time position (scale 11).
We would like to receive your application in the form of a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae at the latest by 30 April 2021. Please contact Ms E. Postma, Head ASC if you want to know more about this position: 06 8274 7889.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.