Group Financial Controller
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Prinses Margrietplantsoen, Den Haag, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
For Oilinvest, YER would like to get in touch with a Group Financial Controller. In this position, you will provide guidance to affiliates on Group accounting and reporting standards and regulations, policies, procedures and timelines. The Group Financial Controller reports to the CFO and leads one Accountant.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare Group consolidated accounts on a monthly base;
- Prepare the Group quarterly (unaudited) and yearly (audited) consolidated financial statements of the Group (holding companies OHNV and OBV);
- Plan and monitor the accounting activities and procedures across the Group;
- Oversee the external audit activities across the Group;
- Determine, communicate and maintain Group accounting policies (NL GAAP);
- Coordinate the Group’s Annual Country-by-Country Reporting and IC Services allocation including the annual review and update of Service Level Agreements;
- Implement and optimize tax planning.
- Master degree, post-graduate degree in accounting (RA/CPA);
- (Past) 'Big 4' experience (audit practice);
- Consistently meets deadlines;
- Academic mind, strong conceptual thinker;
- People’s person;
- Effective in leading and coaching others;
- Strong experience in consolidation in international, decentralized organisations;
- Good knowledge of NL GAAP, IFRS and EU tax legislation;
- Numerical precision, accuracy;
- Ability to interact and integrate in a multicultural environment;
- A flexible and open-minded attitude;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbal and in writing).
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Dynamic and international environment.
The Oilinvest Group is a major player in the European downstream oil industry. Playing a vital role at every stage of the value chain, their two main brands Tamoil and HEM employ around 1000 people, sell in excess of 10 million tons of fuel products every year and generate an annual gross turnover of € 12.7 billion. Through its portfolio of companies, the Oilinvest Group supplies, trades, refines and sells petroleum products in Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Spain and the Netherlands, and has a trading operation based in Cyprus. Wholly owned by the Libyan state, its head office is at The Hague in the Netherlands.