Full professor Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) (1,0 fte)
Stimulate, design, organise, and supervise R&D-activities in TEL within OUNL and in an international environment Manage and coordinate research and …
- Valkenburgerweg, Heerlen, Limburg
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
- Stimulate, design, organise, and supervise R&D-activities in TEL within OUNL and in an international environment
- Manage and coordinate research and valorisation projects in the area of TEL
- Management of the research group. The group were the position is situated.
- Co-organise the R&D-activities in TEL, together with the three OUNL faculties
- Play a role of significance in supporting institutional strategies and their implementation efforts (for example by referring to valorised R&D outcomes), at a national level and international level
- Acquire funding from national sources, from the EU, and from relevant foundations and other bodies on top of a fair share of the governmental research funding for the OUNL
- (Co-)supervise PhD students and Master students in their dissertations and theses at OUNL
- Disseminate the TEL R&D efforts and outcomes through conferences, seminars, scientific journals, PhD theses, professional magazines, reports, and popular media
- Contribution to the Master Educational Sciences
- have an international reputation as expert in the field of educational science, learning science and/or educational psychology with insight into current developments in this field
- be a national and international authority, highly knowledgeable and experienced in TEL (shown via high-impact publications and conference presentations/keynotes)
- actively participate in relevant networks, associations, and communities as well as in social networks
- have a disciplinary profile (through former education and a PhD) in educational science, learning science and/or educational psychology
- have experience with PhD supervision and interdisciplinary R&D
- have an innovative, collaborative, productive, and result-oriented attitude
- have experience with project development, execution, and management
- have demonstrated management experiences
- be proven effective in the acquisition of funding and sponsorships
- have demonstrated commitment to valorisation of research findings
- have experience in teaching and in possession of a (Senior) University Teaching Qualification
- speak Dutch or willing to learn the language
The maximum salary for a full-time position is € 7.921,- gross per month (salary scale H2) in accordance with VSNU standards and depending upon your qualifications and experience.
The OUNL provides good secondary benefits such as training, mobility, part-time employment and paid parental leave.
For more information about this vacancy you can contact prof. dr. F.L.J.M. Brand-Gruwel, dean faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences and also chairperson of the Appointment Committee (BAC), tel.: 045-5762148, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive a copy of the structure report you can contact Marijke Schijns, secretary of the dean at tel. 045-5762915, email: email@example.com.