12 dagen geleden - Picturae - Heerhugowaard
ORMIT Product Development Traineeship at ASML
Do you have a technical (and business)-oriented bachelor and masters degree and 0 to 2 years' professional experience? Then read further.
- De Run, Veldhoven, Noord-Brabant
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 0-2 jaar
FunctieomschrijvingORMIT Product Development Traineeship at ASML
Full-time – Veldhoven – start Q3
Push technological boundaries through personal leadership! ASML is a true driving force when it comes to pioneering technologies. 80% of machinery and equipment used on a day-to-day basis would not exist if it were not for ASML. To respond to customer needs, every day ASML works on developing innovative technologies.
Are you ready to make a difference in optimizing devlopment processes? Read on!
The ORMIT Product Development Traineeship at ASML
You will be working with project groups across Development & Engineering (D&E). This division employs 2,500 people worldwide and focuses on developing and supplying innovative technologies for a variety of applications in ASML's machines. This position is specifically based in the Service & Manufacturing Technologies (S&MT) department.
S&MT plays an important bridging role between customers and ASML's worldwide development organisation, and is key in pushing and managing the creation of solutions to customer issues. The challenges you will face will be both technical and organisational in nature.
S&MT is in the midst of a major transition aimed at improving processes, professionalisation and synergy in the various departments of D&E, making the projects concerned highly complex. Furthermore, apart from the technical material you will need to master in short order, you will be expected to be vanguard in this transition. This traineeship consequently also focuses on both your technical specialist development in the context of ASML S&MT and your personal leadership skills at ORMIT.
What is the ORMIT development programme exactly?
ORMIT has been perfecting its development programme since 1994. Our formula for developing personal leadership qualities in talented individuals has been proved successful time and again! We will accelerate your personal growth at ASML S&MT by combining the elements below:
- For a two-year period at ASML S&MT, you will be assigned to projects of ever greater complexity and challenge (growth in responsibility, impact, complexity, stakeholders)
- You will participate in an intensive two-year training programme focused on your leadership qualities and on innovative process and improvement management
- You will be assigned a personal Talent Development Manager to provide you feedback on your development
- Intervision meetings are conducted designed to stimulate knowledge exchange and learning among fellow trainees. This means feedback that cuts to the chase, honest observations and enduring friendships
- The ORMIT Experience: Being employed at a Great Place To Work with enthusiastic colleagues in a culture characterised by pride, pleasure and trust!
The combination of experience and development will accelerate your growth into your professional role.
Manage your own development
At ASML S&MT you are in charge of your own development. Some assignments will have a strong technical angle while others will require you to effectively coordinate and optimise people and processes. You will be matched with projects based on your background and ambitions. To contribute optimally to these projects, it is important that you feel at home in a technology-driven environment, but also that you can achieve results by matching people and processes and take decisions.
What are my options following the traineeship?
After successfully completing this traineeship, you will be offered a job at ASML. The exact position your career at ASML starts with will depend heavily on your own professional ambition and the development you make during the traineeship. While it is possible to move into a coordinating/managerial role, you can also opt to continue developing your technical expertise. In other words, there are ample opportunities to continue your career at ASML in a direction that’s right for you!
What we look for in our Trainees?
- A technical (and business)-oriented bachelor and masters degree
- Academic-level skills
- 0 to 2 years' professional experience
- Strong affinity with technology and improvement processes
- Relevant extracurricular pursuits alongside your study programme
- Good command of English. Dutch is optional
- A can-do mentality that lets you turn ideas into results
- You are eligable to work in the Netherlands (applicable for International candidates)
You perform outstandingly in a dynamic environment and relish the idea of boosting the professionalisation drive at ASML D&E with your fresh perspective. You love improving processes and derive great satisfaction from the development and optimisation of systems and people alike. You are determined to master the complex material at D&E quickly and have the social skills to communicate effectively with all layers of the organisation. You make correct analyses, show initiative, courage and perseverance. You bring stakeholders together and your channels with all stakeholders are always open, making you an ambassador of change who knows how to achieve concrete and sustainable results.
Do you have what it takes?
Kickstart your career at ASML! Apply now via the online application form!
Information about us is available at www.ormit.nl.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not at all appreciated.