Ongeveer 18 uur geleden - Koninklijk Nederlands Instituut voor Onderzoek der Zee (NIOZ) - Den Hoorn
ORMIT & ASML Traineeships
ORMIT & ASML Traineeships Combine personal development with professional experience and become a leader in technology within ASML! Challenging projects in …
- De Run, Veldhoven, Noord-Brabant
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
ORMIT & ASML Traineeships
Combine personal development with professional experience and become a leader in technology within ASML!
- Challenging projects in business and/or engineering within ASML
- Development Programme focussed on personal leadership, stakeholdermanagement and (technical) project management
- Coaching by your own ORMIT Talent Development Manager and guided intervision with fellow Trainees
- ORMIT is a great place to work
Become a leader in technology at ASML
"Leaders in Technology are self conscious professionals, bridging the gap between people, business and technology".
You're here because you just received your MSc degree in a technical field, and are looking for exciting oppportunities. You obivously want to become the best in your field, but where to start? At the start of your career you need two things: Develop, or improve in your field of expertise, but also guidance, coaching and training that will get you where you want to be within ASML! ORMIT & ASML provide the opportunity to combine professional development with personal development in a technical context. In our two year traineeships you will learn to forge connections between people, products and processes in the technical context that suits you best. We believe that is what you need to be succesfull in a technical environment!
ORMIT & ASML
At ORMIT, we know precisely what your talent needs to flourish in a technical environment. We believe that to be succesfull at ASML, you need to see the bigger picture. You need to experience different technological environments and develop your soft skills just as well als your hard skills. Our traineeships contain projects that will challenge you, coaches who will help you grow, and a personal development programme that is designed to transform you into a leader in technology within ASML.
Within the ORMIT & ASML programs you get to experience different professional roles within various business areas of ASML. Do you want to be a project lead within DUV lab? Or rather experience fast paced technological development as an availability engineer within Systems & Manufacturing Technology? Or what about the data driven madness as a Business planner at ASML Customer Support?
Based upon your professional background and future ambition we will guide your way through ASML and help you become a leader in technology.
What we look for in our ASML Trainees
- A technical or business-oriented masters degree
- 0 to 3 years’ professional experience
- Strong affinity with technology and improvement processes
- Completed relevant extracurricular activities in addition to your degree programme
- Good command of English
- Can-do mentality that allows you to convert ideas into results
This is how we do it!
- For a two-year period, you will be assigned to different projects or roles in various departments of ASML within a complex and challenging environment.
- You will participate in an intensive two-year training programme focused on (personal) Leadership skills, stakeholder management and project management methods.
- You will be assigned a personal Talent Development Manager (TDM). He/she will coach you on a personal and professional level and will guide you to your dream job.
- Peer to peer coaching and Intervision meetings will stimulate knowledge exchange and learning among fellow trainees. This means feedback that cuts to the chase, honest observations and enduring friendships.
- The ORMIT Experience: Being employed at a Great Place To Work with enthusiastic colleagues in a culture characterised by pride, pleasure and trust!
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us. Call Frank: +31(0)610952464 or email Frank: recruitment@ORMIT.nl.
Send us your CV and letter via the online application form.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
ASML in a nutshell
80% of machinery and equipment used on a day-to-day basis would not exist if it were not for ASML. ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Their vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life. To achieve this, their mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry. ASML is a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.