Business Manager Portfolios
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- WO, Postdoctoraal
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
- Advises the Director of Portfolios and provides ongoing support for the different tasks the Director needs to address in terms of content support as well as process management;
- Manages the Portfolio Support Team and fosters team members development
- Acts as first point of contact for all stakeholders, manages interaction, understands issues at stake, assesses and prioritizes the requests;
- Supports the Director in preparation for key meetings;
- Participates in working groups as the Director’s representative;
- Identifies opportunities for engagements or issues that need resolution; is responsible for planning and prioritizing workload of the specific business line to ensure smooth functioning of business;
- Operationalises strategic decisions and process decisions; oversees core processes and ensures their functioning and supports in (re-)design where needed
- Develops and implements communication strategy and supports the director in carrying out appropriate interventions;
- Contributes to interregional engagement and collaboration by actively supporting Porticus as a Learning Organisation, by sharing knowledge, sharing experiences within the organisation and fostering own development.
- Master degree
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant work experience
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Project management skills and experience
- People management experience
- Structured and organised, proactive, fast learner
- Excellent command (native level) of English
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
Porticus is the international organisation that manages and develops the philanthropic programmes of charitable entities established by Brenninkmeijer family entrepreneurs. Our work builds on the heritage of charitable engagement of Clemens and August Brenninkmeijer, the two brothers who founded the clothing retailer C&A in 1841. We collaborate with partners around the globe to foster human dignity, social justice and sustainability.
Working within Porticus’ areas of education, society, faith and care, as well as in the fields of economic development and climate change, we aim to contribute to systemic social change by combining our global expertise with our grassroots networks all over the world. Porticus currently operates twelve offices in five continents and annually supports more than 2.000 partner organisations in over 90 countries.