4 dagen geleden - University of Stavanger
SaaS Delivery Manager
SaaS Delivery Manager bij Priva in De Lier
- Zijlweg, De Lier, Zuid-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 5000 - € 7000 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
Be part of our transition to cloud services, by leading by example in setting up and insure our SLA’s.
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment in which both plants and people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture, building automation and everything in between. We are leading in the development and production of technology for optimizing environmental conditions and processes.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in reduced consumption of natural resources, and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), most notably SDG 6 (Clean Water and Sanitation), SDG 7 (Affordable and Clean Energy), SDG 8 (Decent Work and Economic Growth) and SDG 9 (Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure). To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
In the heart of het “Westland” lays De Lier. In the middle of the greenhouse center of the world, the family business Priva was founded in the fifties. Today, we are a market-leading company in the Horticultural sector. To successfully make the transition to cloudware, we are setting up an extra layer in our support organization to service all our clients who are working with our cloud services. As our SaaS Delivery Manager, you will guarantee and guard the SLA’s, incident response coordination and you are the owner of the internal support processes.
How you add value
Working with SLA’s is new inside Priva, which means that you have to lead by example. You will set up, guard, analyze and improve the internal processes in order to honor the SLA and provide the best service experience to our customers. In this process role, you guard that the criteria of the Service Level Agreements are being met and that our uptime, mean time to restore service and net promoter score are on point. You are the go-to person in the event of escalations by the incident leader on duty. You are also the point of contact for questions, requests and suggestions regarding structural improvements within the cloud response process by senior management, product owners, strategic partners and customers or operational stakeholders who fulfill the role of incident leader, incident responder, incident communicator or scribe.
When an escalation occurs, you are in the lead when it comes to informing cloud service partners and senior management about incidents in the event of (possible) data loss/stagnation, security issues or breach of SLA. You stay calm and are able to keep oversight of the problem and involved incident roles. You make quick and confident decisions that you will evaluate with support, development and your contacts at our cloud service partners.
Where the incident leaders focus on the current incident (without escalation), you look over individual incidents to monitor the SLA per service. Your work also includes monitoring that post-mortems are performed and result in structural improvements. You also focus on the possible aftermath of a high severity incident. Additionally, you prevent lower severity incidents from ever-escalating into higher severity incidents.
Who you are
We are looking for a self-starting, process loving and digital native Proces Delivery Manager, who understands what it means to change an organization towards SLA-driven support. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- Academic background: education or experience;
- At last 3 years experience as SaaS Delivery Manager (or Service Delivery Manager or Process Manager in combination with SaaS experience;
- Capability of pushing an organization towards mature process handling;
- Experience as incident commander, mostly by leading by example;
- Capability to keep calm under pressure, by overseeing the bigger picture and the ability to take confident and swift action.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 5.000 and € 6.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or foosball.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply through the 'Apply' button or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.