5 dagen geleden - SULO Nederland - Ittervoort
Senior analyst compensations, PVH markets and retail Europe
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands.
- Danzigerkade, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
The Total rewards department is responsible for designing, optimizing and executing the European PVH rewards strategy, philosophy, programs, policies and initiatives, focusing on compensation, Benefits and global mobility. The department is split into four pillars, HQ and Executive compensation, European and Retail Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility. The Total Rewards department is part of the European Headquarters in Amsterdam, acting as a Center of Excellence within the overall Human Resources department.
The Senior Analyst Compensation position reports into the Senior Manager Compensation Europe. The position collaborates with HR Business Partners and HR leads within the European countries and interacts with Talent Acquisition, L&D, HRIS and HR Operations both in HQ and in the Hubs.
- Partner in the design of European compensation programs, focused on supporting both countries offices and retail environment.
- Analyze salary structure in each hub and country, support in the development of local compensation policies and practices. Maintain and monitor the organization’s salary structure to ensure alignment with market practice, local legislation and collective labor agreements.
- Executes salary benchmark exercises & Market Data analysis. Build and maintain insight into local compensation trends and managing the company’s compensation programs.
- Support in job leveling of new and existing roles within the European region in close collaboration with HR Business partners and country HR leads
- Support in harmonization and standardization of compensation processes, regulations and guidelines, such as the short term incentive plans or merit cycles
- Drives salary survey data delivery across Europe
The Ideal Candidate:
- Approximately 5-7 year experience in a Compensation role, preferably in an international matrix organization
- Strong experience in retail compensation
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Detailed orientated and solution driven
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills – End to End
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Finance
- HRIS experience, working knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Experienced user of MS office, highly experienced in Excel
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
What You Can Expect from Us:
A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
A monthly Covid home- office budget
A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
Please include a cover letter with your application. We would love to know why this is THE role for you!