Ongeveer 21 uur geleden - PGGM - Zeist
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Velserbroek, Noord-Holland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar
We are now in the phase of transforming culture and drive long-term growth. This is why we are looking for an experienced and visionary Chief Operating Officer (COO), a true self-starter who is innovative and acts as a facilitating leader. In this role, you are the company’s second-in-command and you are responsible for the efficiency of the PWNT business. The COO is a key member of the Management Team, reports to the CEO and works closely together with PWN being PWNT’s parent company. The COO is responsible for the integral control and management of PWNT and sets direction. He/she acts as a strategic leader and is a figurehead for the company.
- Master’s degree in technology field
- More than 10 years of experience in this field of work
- Experience in growing a business
- Affinity with water technology
- Excellent stakeholder management and programme management skills
- Growth mind-set and strong personality
- Outstanding organisational and proven leadership abilities
- Committed people leader and a great business enabler
- Entrepreneurial, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a semi-government setting
- Provide guidance, direction and supervision to teams – and continue to build a culture that supports career growth, mentorship and a strong morale across all levels
- Fluent in English
In return, PWNT offers a fulltime position with a very competitive salary, excellent benefits and the chance to pursue your career within a truly global organisation.
Are you a gamechanger and ready to take PWNT to the next level? Then we are looking for you! Please send your resume and cover letter before September 1, 2019 via the application button.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Senior, transforming, visionary, strategic, lead management, figurehead, leader.
PWNT is wholly owned by Dutch water utility PWN, and is unique in its formation and mission to make the utility’s 95 years of experience and innovations in water treatment available worldwide.
Our extensive R&D programmes have led to the development of efficient and sustainable solutions in water treatment based on suspended ion exchange, ceramic membrane applications and advanced oxidation, applications that can be used for a wide variety of water sources. Operational profits are reinvested in our R&D programmes to develop new efficient and sustainable solutions.