Market Risk Analyst
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Poelendaelesingel, Middelburg, Zeeland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
As a Market Risk Analyst you're responsible to review the effectiveness of systems and procedures/limits for measuring (market) risks amongst others by executing back/stress testing and scenario analysis. You will monitor daily risk indicators and position reports. Also you will review and assess/validate (new) business, new products, reports and valuation methodologies including underlying implicit or explicit assumptions. Your main goal is to stay 'in control' therefore you will challenge to business and provide advice or suggestions. Proactivity in this is highly appreciated.
- Master degree in a quantitative field (a/o econometrics, engineering)
- Experience within risk managenent and knowledge of market risk
- You're a self starter and have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong communication skills in English and the willingness to learn Dutch
- Relocation package
- Benefit Budget (which can be used for additional holiday days, extra pension contribution or as a bonus)
- Study and training budget
PZEM Energy generates electricity, provides balancing services in gas & power markets, trades energy in the wholesale market and supplies energy to business end users. PZEM Energy’s head office is located in Middelburg, the capital of the province of Zeeland in the Netherlands.
PZEM Energy trades energy commodities (gas, power, emissions and fx) on the wholesale market to hedge the value of her assets and contracts. The Risk Management department is placed directly under General Management independent of the commercial departments. Risk Management consists of the Manager Risk, 3 Senior Risk Analysts and a Compliance & Contract manager. They assess the risk associated with non-performance of our business relations and the risk associated with price movements, compliance with rules and regulations and contractmanagement of trade related contracts.