Ongeveer 16 uur geleden - Dordtse Schoolvereniging - Dordrecht
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Croeselaan, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 40 uur
- € 5325 - € 7608 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
you are able to contribute to Rabobank proactively protecting itself – worldwide –, as well as society against (facilitation of) money laundering and terrorism financing. As part of CAMS you will provide advice to, challenge and oversight over the organisation of our key Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) & Sanctions processes and programs.
Making a difference
- Creating insight in and oversight over risks related to money laundering and terrorism financing and sanction violations across the Rabobank organization. You take responsibility ensuring applicable AML/CTF risks are reported to senior management for intervention purposes;
- Within this setting, the role has a strong focus on business change management, advising the business and functional lines, the compliance network, IT and other stakeholders on CDD, AML and Sanctions themes, and drive business and related systems change, remediation programs, incident management, policy implementations, gap assessments and training;
- You have a critical mind-set and are familiar working in an international setting with complex stakeholder field;
- You have affinity or experience in working in Public Private Partnership setting, representing Rabobank in the key initiatives developed in this interdisciplinary environment in The Netherlands;
- You get energy from working in a multi competence team, with colleagues who have diverse backgrounds and expertise.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Global Compliance CAMS team brings talented people together to make sure that we have effective intelligence to identify applicable risks to the Bank. With you as an CAMS Officer, the team will consist of over 45 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles, creating insight into and monitoring of unusual customer activity.
Customer focus, complex problem solving, partnership and proactivity are clearly essential for the role of CAMS Intelligence Officer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- University degree;
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience working in or with compliance departments;
- Strong track record in the financial industry and understanding of wholesale products;
- Understanding of and network in relevant public parties and affinity with public private partnerships;
- Deep understanding of Financial Economic Crime, and AML and Counter Terrorist Financing in particular;
- Strong vision on modus operandi money launders and terrorists utilize;
- Experience in performing and overseeing global AML/CTF operations;
- Excellent project management, delivery power, business change and data analysis skills;
- Team player and change agent;
- Excellent oral and written expression skills, both in English and in Dutch; and
- Strong delivery power.
Growing a better world together
You already know that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways:
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme, more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030;
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we're helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil;
- An innovative fund was set up in Ireland to help dairy farmers become less dependent on income from milk sales.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- salary range € 5.325,90 - € 7.608,43 (function group 11);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (depending on function group). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a CAMS Officer and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the 'Apply' button. We would like to receive your cv and motivation letter.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Hugo Grimbel du Bois, Manager Global Compliance CAMS Intelligence on email@example.com.
- Linda van Gogh, recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Linda.van.Gogh@rabobank.nl.
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Sourcing Board Compliance. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at Legal.Compliance@rabobank.nl.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature