2 dagen geleden - Kiwa Nederland B.V. - Rijswijk
Wil jij werken bij één van de marktleiders op het gebied van testen, inspectie en certificering? Lees nu verder!
Internship: Capital Structuring
Internship: Capital Structuring
Start in September 2017
As an intern, you will be actively involved in the Capital Structuring team, based at Rabobank's headquarters in Utrecht. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, both in the context of deal origination and project execution. Main tasks include:
* Assist in the preparation of client presentations and reports
* Perform in-depth financial analysis on companies (incl. building a financial model, forecast and evaluate company performance and assess & advise on suitable financing structures)
* Assess the impact of new (macro)economic developments, reporting standards, regulations or other market dynamics on a company’s financial structure, credit ratings or competitive position
* Provide general assistance to the team in pitching and execution processes and maintain contact with other departments involved
The Capital Structuring (CS) team is part of the investment banking activities of Rabobank, which offers a challenging, young, dynamic and international working environment. Rabobank is a leading player in corporate finance in the Netherlands, and globally in Food & Agri.
Rabobank’s Capital Structuring team analyse a company’s capital structure and assess the impact of various financing options, often linked to acquisitions, refinancing, restructuring and other major events. We also act as (independent) financial advisor to support clients with specific corporate finance topics, ranging from e.g. financial forecasting and scenario analyses to in-depth cost of capital optimisation.
With teams in Utrecht, New York, Singapore and Sydney, we offer our services for Rabobank’s Dutch and international clients. The team in Utrecht currently consists of 12 people, with a Global Head, 5 Directors and 6 junior professionals.
What we offer
* The opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and international working environment at one of the leading Dutch financial institutions, covering both Dutch and European clients
* Obtain relevant working experience by actively supporting both origination efforts and execution projects in cooperation with Rabobank’s product teams such as M&A, Capital Markets, Senior Relationship Banking, Global Client Solutions, Loans Product Group and Rating Advisory
* A competitive internship allowance
* The opportunity to be considered for a permanent role as an Analyst upon successful completion of the internship, based on availability
If you have any questions, please contact Coen Hilvering, Corporate Recruiter, +31 30 216 6818. Please include the title of the internship 'Internship Capital Structuring’.
If you are the student we are looking for, please apply online and convince us that you are the right intern for Rabobank Capital Structuring. Submit your CV, cover letter and transcripts of university grades on our website. Please also indicate the timespan you will be available.
* You can expect a response to your application as soon as possible but no later than within 10 working days
* If you pass our first selection round we will invite you for an online assessment
* After passing the online assessment we will invite you over for interviews at our headquarters in Utrecht
The Rabobank Group screens all interns and new employees according to the ‘Rabobank Screening Regulation’ in order to ascertain whether the applicant may hold a position at Rabobank.
Ambitious, hardworking student currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s programme, preferably in Finance, (Technical) Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering or Mathematics. In order to do an internship you have to be enrolled at university and be available for a period of 3-6 months.
Skills required for the position:
* In the process of obtaining a Bachelor or Master’s degree with above-average academic grades
* Fluent in verbal and written English; Fluency in Dutch is preferred
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a good eye for detail
* Combining creativity with efficiency
* Strong team player
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature