4 dagen geleden - Gemeente Gorinchem - Gorinchem
Risk Manager Program Lending
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Croeselaan, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 40 uur
- € 4426 - € 7608 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Risk Manager Program Lending
contributing to the early stage development of program lending within Rabobank, resulting in happier clients and a more efficient lending process. Program lending will allow Rabobank to make the lending process more efficient, data driven, transparent and predictable and because of these benefits for both our clients and the organisation it is of strategic importance. As a Risk Manager Program Lending you make a difference by collaborating with the business lines while ensuring that the risks involved in program lending are also acceptable and Rabobank will remain a rock solid bank.
Making a difference
- Engagement with stakeholders to support and challenge Rabobank group business lines in establishing proper Program Lending mandates, allowing them to execute in a safe and compliant way according to Rabobank policy, best practice and in line with required regulatory standards.
- Supporting and challenging the (re)design and execution of the overall Program Lending within all business lines of Rabobank.
- Ensuring that the business lines have designed and implemented the credit approval framework for program lending in line with business requirements and the procedurals and regulatory frameworks in order to ensure efficient and effective use of decision-tools.
- Pro-actively supporting and challenging the business lines on the processes and controls that are in place for Program Lending.
- Ensuring that adequate monitoring is in place and that it is used to continually improve the Programs both from a business and risk perspective.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Within Enterprise Risk our Approval Framework and Program Lending team is focused on working closely with Business and Risk to maintain a solid credit approval framework which includes the following: setting, monitoring and periodic review of credit committee and individual approval authorities, delegated/automated approvals, content setting and completion monitoring of the credit risk training (CreditWise) curriculum, setting guidelines and monitoring of program lending activities. As part of this ensuring that the credit approval framework(s) are properly embed in the relevant value chains and end-to-end business processes by working closely with the business.
With you as a Risk Manager Program Lending, the team will consist of 4 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles:
Marcel van Breemen: “This new role allows to develop and strengthen the (semi-) automated credit approvals. You will work closely with the colleagues within risk and the business.”
Good analytical skills and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role, but you can really make a difference by connecting and seeking collaboration with the business lines. The optimal solution for the bank is what counts. al collaboration and you make the difference for the community. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- a Master’s degree in (business) economics, econometrics or a comparable study;
- more than 3 years’ experience in an analytical/statistical role and explicit Program Lending knowledge and credit experience is required;
- knowledge of analytical tools (advanced MS Excel, R, SPSS or similar statistical analysis software packages);
- problem solving skills;
- strong planning, organization and project management skills;
- strong written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we're helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil.
- Thanks to an agreement with the UN World Food Programme, more agricultural products are purchased from small farmers in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia. We aim to expand this platform to include one and a half million farmers in 25 countries by 2030.
- Every year we invest heavily in Dutch club life. We support around 1250 organizations in sports and culture that are a second home for many people.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between EUR 4426 and 7608 (JG10 or JG11) (classification depends on education, knowledge and experience;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport!
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Risk Manager Program Lending and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply” button with your CV and cover letter. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Marcel van Breemen, on +31 (6) 20412438 or Marcel.van.Breemen@rabobank.com.
- Marle Verzaal, Corporate Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application process may include screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- We would like to review your profile in a broader way than only for this specific position.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature