2 dagen geleden - Novatech International - Breda
Senior Project Manager
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
- Croeselaan, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 36 - 36 uur
- € 67980 - € 97000 per maand
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 5-10 jaar
In the corporate credit model redevelopment, you will act as the linking pin for our portfolio between business experts in the bank, quantitative analysts, finance & control and IT colleagues. You help to make it happen. Especially because you, as our Senior Project Manager Credit Risk, are responsible to enable the team to meet our ambitious goals of building and implementing the new corporate credit risk model.
Making a difference
As a Senior Project Manager Credit Risk you are responsible for:
- Stakeholder management relating to model redevelopments which includes business, data, IT and senior management.
- Providing structure to the team to work on deliverables and meet deadlines.
- You will act as a business partner for senior management of various departments globally to discuss regulatory and model changes and their impact.
- Supporting in implementation of the credit risk model in our complex IT landscape.
- Act as project lead on a variety of sub projects needed to build and implement the model.
You are considered key in aligning our stakeholders and ensuring that our team is able to provide the top-notch quality results meeting stakeholder demands. You will do so in an environment governed by organization complexity with many interdependencies.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Compliance Legal Risk Department brings talented people together for, the quantitative development of several model types from start to finish, data quality checks, analyses to create a new model and the correct implementation of our models. The team consist of 25 to 30 direct (modelling) colleagues and a wide variety of colleagues in other departments of the bank with which close interaction is needed.
“My role gives me a very broad exposure to the Rabobank organization and the opportunity to develop myself both on a personal level and in terms of understanding the banks’ inner workings. I highly value the way we cooperate within our team and our joined efforts to deliver results”. Team member GCM - Corporates
“Having the honor of taking part in a skilled, diverse and ambitious team and being able to contribute to a project with such a key impact on our bank, gives me the daily dose of drive and energy needed to make our project a success”. Manager GCM - Corporate
You will be part of the Corporate model team, which is responsible for modelling the exposures to Corporate clients originated by both the Dutch (LBB) and the Global business units (W&R). The portfolio covers 150 Billion of exposure and convers the diverse range of client types, structures, products, industries and geographies that are serviced by Rabobank. The corporate portfolio is paramount in the strategy of the bank and the model is essential part of the viability and identification of growth opportunities of this portfolio.
Customer focus, collaboration with stakeholders, providing and enforcing project structure, delivering results and communication power are clearly essential for the role of Senior Project Manager Credit Risk. In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- a Master degree Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related;
- proven experience in project management;
- at least basic knowledge of credit risk parameters and capital calculation;
- knowledge of and/or strong affinity with credit risk models, and willing to gain detailed knowledge on models to become center of expertise;
- experience in credit analysis or credit risk within a financial institution and knowledge of banking operations and banking portfolios is a pre;
- working proficiency of English is required.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission n? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Actively protecting our clients by ensuring that the funds we lend and the mortgages we provide are well within acceptable risk levels.
- Working toward a new generation of risk models that not only fulfil regulatory requirements, but also allow us to expand our reach and help more people, communities and societies to thrive. Safeguarding our investments in nature, culture, agriculture and development with risk models that sustain and advance the bank’s position.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- A gross annual salary between €67.980,- and €97.000,- (including holiday pay, 13th month, Employee Benefit Budget. Classification depends on education, knowledge and experience;
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- Additional you will reserve personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport. Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Senior Project Manager Credit Risk and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know
- Apply via the “Apply now” button with your CV and cover letter.
- Elisa van Helden, Corporate Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Elisa.van.Helden@rabobank.nl
- The application process may include screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- We would like to review your profile in a broader way than only for this specific position.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!