PhD student, on the subject of machine learning within the Research Project Enabling Personalized Interventions
Ongeveer 20 uur geleden - Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica - Amsterdam
As a PhD candidate you will participate in the Centre for Language Studies (CLS) of the Faculty of Arts at Radboud University. Your research project and PhD …
As a PhD candidate you will participate in the Centre for Language Studies (CLS) of the Faculty of Arts at Radboud University. Your research project and PhD thesis should align with one of the institute’s focus areas. Descriptions of these areas can be found on www.ru.nl/cls/.
- a Master’s degree (or expect to complete the degree before September 2018) in one of the disciplines represented in CLS;
- you are result-oriented, are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills;
- the support of a provisional supervisor at the professor level;
- a written approval statement from your provisional PhD supervisor at CLS;
- demonstrable research experience in the field of your proposal will be considered an advantage.
Strategically located in Europe, Radboud University is one of the leading academic communities in the Netherlands. A place with a personal touch, where top-flight education and research take place on a beautiful green campus in modern buildings with state-of-art facilities.
Faculty of Arts
The Faculty of Arts consists of ten departments in the areas of language and culture, history, history of arts, linguistics and communication and information studies, which together cater for about 2,400 students and collaborate closely in teaching and research.
Research at the Faculty of Arts is embedded in two research institutes: the Institute for Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (HLCS) and the Centre for Language Studies (CLS).
No commercial propositions please.