Ongeveer 13 uur geleden - NWO-institutenorganisatie - Utrecht
In this project you will develop optical metasurfaces that control the coupling and trapping of light in ultrathin high-efficiency solar cells. We will use …
As a PhD candidate you will participate in the research institute for Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (HLCS) of the Faculty of Arts at Radboud …
As a PhD candidate you will participate in the research institute for Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (HLCS) of the Faculty of Arts at Radboud University. Your research project must fit in with the programme one of the institute’s research groups. Descriptions of the HLCS research groups can be found on www.ru.nl/hlcs/research-groups.
- a Master’s degree (or expect to complete the degree before September 2018) in one of the disciplines represented in HLCS;
- you are result-oriented, are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills;
- the support of a provisional supervisor at the professor level;
- a written approval statement from your provisional PhD supervisor at HLCS;
- demonstrable research experience in the field of your proposal will be considered an advantage.
Strategically located in Europe, Radboud University is one of the leading academic communities in the Netherlands. A place with a personal touch, where top-flight education and research take place on a beautiful green campus in modern buildings with state-of-art facilities.
Faculty of Arts
The Faculty of Arts consists of ten departments in the areas of language and culture, history, history of arts, linguistics and communication and information studies, which together cater for about 2,400 students and collaborate closely in teaching and research.
Research at the Faculty of Arts is embedded in two research institutes: the Institute for Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies (HLCS) and the Centre for Language Studies (CLS).
No commercial propositions please.