Ongeveer 24 uur geleden - Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG) - Groningen
The Faculty of Science and Engineering has a vacancy for a tenure-track assistant professor in Nano electronics and spintronics of 2D materials and devices in …
The Behavioural Science Institute (BSI) and the School of Pedagogical Sciences (PWO) of Radboud University are jointly looking for an Assistant or Associate …
The Behavioural Science Institute (BSI) and the School of Pedagogical Sciences (PWO) of Radboud University are jointly looking for an Assistant or Associate Professor of Developmental Psychopathology, preferably with research expertise in anxiety and/or depression in children and adolescents, but other areas will also be considered.
Candidates with a particular interest in working with a multidisciplinary team of graduate students, faculty, programmers and designers on projects aimed at designing and evaluating innovative technology-based mental health interventions (e.g. applied games and interactive social apps) are encouraged to apply. You will be teaching in the fields of developmental psychopathology, developmental psychology and pedagogical science, and will supervise Master’s students and PhD candidates. You will have a combined (50%) teaching and (50%) research position. You will be expected to regularly apply for, and obtain, external grant-based funding.
- a doctoral degree (PhD) in psychology, neuroscience, pedagogical sciences, or in biomedical or behavioural sciences (or a related discipline);
- a number of international publications in prestigious, peer-reviewed journals;
- you have successfully coordinated research projects and experience with supervising graduate students;
- you have training and expertise in studying typical development, psychopathology and/or behavioural change methods in children and/or adolescents;
- you are an enthusiastic teacher and have experience with teaching and supervising undergraduate students;
- excellent social skills and the ability and desire to collaborate with colleagues from different disciplines;
- teaching experience/skills evidenced by a certificate (BKO, the Basic University Teaching Qualification, or similar) or willingness to acquire it;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- a very good command of Dutch or the willingness to learn Dutch in two years.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature