Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
Assistant Professor of Marketing (tenure track)
The Assistant Professor of Marketing will be positioned within the chair group of Marketing, which is part of the department of Business Administration. The …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 4978 - € 4978 per maand
The Assistant Professor of Marketing will be positioned within the chair group of Marketing, which is part of the department of Business Administration. The group is responsible for Marketing courses in the Bachelor's degree programme and the Master's specialisation in Marketing. The master specialisation in Marketing focuses on the development and maintenance of relations with existing and new customers and is designed to help students develop the analytical skills needed to study complex management issues from a broad, interdisciplinary business perspective. In addition, the chair group of Marketing has a strong presence in the Master's specialisation in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The research of the chair group of Marketing fits the Responsible Organisation research programme of the Department of Business Administration. More specifically, their research focuses on the responsible aspects of consumer behaviour and marketing management and innovation, including topics such as customer co-creation, environmentally friendly consumer behaviour, compulsive buying behaviour, healthy food consumption, adoption of innovations, stakeholder marketing, market creation for sustainable innovations, open innovation, and green product development. They have published in high-impact journals such as the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, International Journal of Research in Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Service Research, Organization Studies, and the Journal of Product Innovation Management. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, engaging and collaborative candidate to further strengthen the chair of Marketing.
You will be expected to contribute to the further development of research and teaching in Business Administration in general and Marketing in particular. We strongly prefer candidates that show expertise in marketing topics related to responsibility and innovation. You will teach in the Bachelor's and Master's programmes in Business Administration, conduct research in line with the Responsible Organisation programme, publish in international high-quality journals, attract external grants/funding for research projects, acquire and supervise PhD projects, build international networks with businesses and academics, and contribute to the department’s administration and management tasks.
- A PhD degree in Marketing or a strongly related field.
- A pipeline of publications and an excellent reputation, evidenced by a publication record in internationally recognised high-quality journals.
- The ambition and/or track record to attract research funding.
- Ample teaching experience, proven effective teaching skills, the capacity to develop and implement innovative teaching methods, and proven ability to supervise the development and implementation of academic study programmes. A Dutch university teaching qualification (BKO or UKO) or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to cooperate with and inspire a team of professionals.
- Strong connections to organisational and business practice.
- Substantial international experience and network.
- Excellent English language skills and a willingness to learn Dutch (if applicable).
- Employment: 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 4.978 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 11).
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: fixed-term contract for four years. Possibility of extension and permanency depending on your performance.
- The intended start date is 1 January 2020.
- Radboud University offers a dynamic position in an attractive work environment and has excellent conditions of employment, including an attractive retirement scheme and (partly paid) maternity leave.
- Under special circumstances, applicants from abroad moving to the Netherlands may qualify for a special tax relief, by which 30% of their salary is tax free.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Additional informationFor more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Prof. dr. B. Hillebrand, Chair Marketing Department
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature