Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Assistant Professor of Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology at the Donders Centre for Cognition
The Donders Centre for Cognition (DCC), embedded in the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, and the School of Psychology at Radboud …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 5656 - € 5656 per maand
The Donders Centre for Cognition (DCC), embedded in the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour, and the School of Psychology at Radboud University (Nijmegen, Netherlands) are seeking an Assistant Professor for the Department of Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology. The goal of this position is to further strengthen the educational programme and advance fundamental research in neuropsychology. The position involves teaching on a 50-50 basis, developing and coordinating courses in the field of neuropsychology. Your teaching activities will be embedded in the Psychology Bachelor’s (domain: Brain & Cognition) and Master’s programmes (notably the Neuropsychology track of the Master’s specialisation on Healthcare Psychology). You will also be supervising students working on their Bachelor’s and Master’s theses.
You should have a research agenda in the domain of Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology, which includes research on learning and memory, executive functions and adaptive behaviour, and/or the translation of cognitive research into applications for clinical practice and society (e.g. neuropsychological assessment, cognitive rehabilitation, ageing). Current research focuses on clinical neuropsychology and neuropsychiatry, with formal links to institutes such as the Radboud university medical center, Vincent van Gogh Institute for Psychiatry, and Klimmendaal Rehabilitation Centre.
- A PhD degree in neuropsychology or an associated academic field, preferably on a clinically oriented topic.
- Be an inspiring, motivating and conscientious supervisor of internships as well as of BA and MA theses.
- An enthusiastic and inspiring lecturer with experience in teaching and supervising undergraduate and/or PhD candidates (preferably also in coordinating courses).
- University teaching qualification (BKO or equivalent).
- An academic track record, as evidenced by publications in international academic journals.
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a team.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 level).
- An excellent command of written and spoken Dutch or the willingness to learn this language within two years.
- Employment: 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 5,656 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 12).
- The exact salary (in scale 11 or 12) depends on your qualifications and relevant professional experience .
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: upon positive evaluation after 2 years: permanent position.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Additional informationFor more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Prof. dr. Roy P.C. Kessels , Department Head and Professor of Neuropsychology
Tel.: +31 24 361 25 44 (secr.)
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature