The Faculty of Science at Radboud University (Nijmegen, Netherlands) initiated the Christine Mohrmann Fellowship programme in 2016 to attract and promote …
Assistant Professor of Strategic Management
As Assistant Professor of Strategic Management, you will be an internationally active researcher in the field of Strategic Management with research interest …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 30 - 38 uur
As Assistant Professor of Strategic Management, you will be an internationally active researcher in the field of Strategic Management with research interest in Stakeholder Management and/or Corporate Social Responsibility.You should have a demonstrated ability to publish your research in high-quality peer-reviewed scholarly journals and also have demonstrated excellence in teaching at the undergraduate and/or graduate level. You will teach courses in the Bachelor’s degree programme in Business Administration and the Master’s specialisation in Strategic Management. You will be expected to supervise PhD, Master’s and Bachelor’s students working on their theses and to contribute to the development of research in line with our research institute’s current research themes.
As an active researcher, you will be expected to obtain funding from governmental, European and/or private institutions, and to publish regularly in leading international academic journals. Above all we are seeking a highly motivated, engaging and collaborative candidate to further strengthen our department.
- a PhD degree in Business Administration or a related discipline;
- proven qualities in contributing to the international, academic debate in the fields of Strategic Management, Stakeholder Management, Corporate Social Responsibility or related fields, evidenced by a publication record in internationally recognised high-quality academic journals;
- demonstrated thorough knowledge of recent theoretical and empirical developments in the fields of Strategic Management, Stakeholder Management and/or Corporate Social Responsibility;
- an excellent record in academic teaching in the field of Business Administration and proven teaching skills.
- proven ability to collaborate with and inspire a team of professionals;
- A team player with good communication skills;
- some experience in attracting research funds from research councils and other external parties;
- international experience and an international network;
- excellent English language skills in oral and written communication.
Radboud University has a strong track record in promoting excellent women scholars to leadership positions and we therefore especially welcome applications from women who fit the above profile.
- employment: 0.8 - 1.0 FTE
- the maximum gross monthly salary is between € 3,545 and € 4,852 on a full-time basis (scale 11). The salary depends on qualifications and experience. Preliminary salary scale 10 may apply
- in addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- term of contract: fixed-term contract for 4 years with an evaluation after 2 years. Possibility of extension and permanent contract depending on performance of candidate and financial situation of the Faculty
- you will be classified as an Assistant Professor, Level 2 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO)
- you will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service where our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation
Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
prof. Hans van Kranenburg, Head of Department Strategic Management
Telefoon: +31 24 3612028
Nusi Cornelissens, Secretary
Telefoon: +31 24 3611608
No commercial propositions please.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature