Ongeveer 20 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Christine Mohrmann Fellowships in Physics and Chemistry (Tenure Track)
The Faculty of Science at Radboud University (Nijmegen, Netherlands) initiated the Christine Mohrmann Fellowship programme in 2016 to attract and promote …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 4978 - € 4978 per maand
The Faculty of Science at Radboud University (Nijmegen, Netherlands) initiated the Christine Mohrmann Fellowship programme in 2016 to attract and promote talented young women with outstanding potential in the natural sciences. In this third round, Mohrmann fellowships are available in the fields of chemistry and physics at the Institute for Molecules and Materials (IMM) and the HFML-FELIX facility. The focus areas include, but are not limited to:
- Chemical biology, more in particular medicinal Chemistry/neurochemistry (experimental).
- Complex molecular systems, chemical reaction networks (experimental or computational)
- Quantum dynamics, cold collisions (computational).
- Physical chemistry, atomic and molecular physics (experimental).
- Advanced Spectroscopy, solid state physics (experimental or Computational).
- Advanced THz spectroscopy in high magnetic fields at HFML-FELIX (experimental).
For more information concerning the focus areas see the website: Christine Morhrmann Fellowships ( Tenure Track ) at the Institute for Molecules and materials.
The fellowship comprises a tenure track in which the Fellow starts as an Assistant Professor (UD) on a temporary basis, with the prospect of a permanent position within six years. The faculty also welcomes applications from women with a more senior profile and will be happy to offer them a customised tenure track. The fellowship includes an attractive start-up package and an excellent guidance and mentoring programme.
We are looking for female candidates who meet the following requirements:
- PhD degree in chemistry, physics or a related field.
- Excellent research record.
- Proof of independence and international recognition.
- Teaching experience demonstrated by, for instance, tutoring/mentoring of individuals or small groups.
- Experience with acquiring external funding for research projects would be a bonus.
- Employment: 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 4,978 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 11).
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience.
- Starting salary will depend on experience.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: temporary position with the prospect of a permanent appointment within six years.
- At the start of the tenure track you will be appointed as an Assistant Professor, Level 2 (salary scale 11). If your performance is evaluated positively at the end of your tenure track, you will be permanently appointed as an Assistant Professor, Level 1 (salary scale 12). If you are a more senior candidate, an Associate Professor (salary scale 13-14) profile may be applicable.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Additional informationFor more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Prof.dr. H.M. Cuppen