Ongeveer 22 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
Full professor of Computer Security
You are an outstanding candidate with expertise in computer security. You wish to further develop your own research and research group. You are motivated to …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 32 - 40 uur
- € 8127 - € 8127 per maand
You are an outstanding candidate with expertise in computer security. You wish to further develop your own research and research group. You are motivated to teach and to contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment. You will be expected to broaden and enrich the expertise at our institute, notably within the Digital Security Group. You are eager to extend and deepen the relationship between this group and other sections of iCIS (Data Science and Software Science), as well as with other research institutes within the Faculty of Science. You will also be expected to acquire funding for research, in particular by bringing in new PhD candidates, and to develop new research collaborations and application areas. You have teaching experience and a vision on the role of computer security in our curricula. You have the ambition to further develop your teaching. You enjoy taking part in the further development of the department to a workplace that is supportive and inclusive, in addition to having a leading role in Computing and Information Sciences in the Netherlands and internationally. You are a collaborative person and have a clear view on leadership. You show professional and personal interest in your co-workers and group members and you support them in their research and teaching ambitions.Since we are looking for a broad spectrum of possible candidates, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the listed qualifications. We are aiming for a more diverse staff in the department. In view of our current gender balance, we strongly encourage qualified women to apply. The Faculty of Science, as well as Radboud University as a whole, strongly stimulate diversity and inclusion within education, research, and the organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a leading international expert in computer security, with a substantial track record of independent, original research, evidenced by, for example, publications at conferences and in journals that are leading in the field, invitations to speak at renowned conferences, and memberships of steering committees and editorial boards.
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate others and is excited by the opportunity to set up a new research activity in the department and engage with the existing lines of research within the Digital Security Group and the Institute for Computing and Information Sciences.
- Has an engaging and open-minded attitude and is ready to contribute actively to a scientifically vibrant, productive and interactive workplace, where people are respectful of each other and each other's ideas.
- Has experience in managing and leading research groups, including a proven record in successfully supervising PhD candidates, and will share in organisational and managerial tasks within the department and institute.
- Has successfully acquired substantial research funding.
- Has proven teaching qualities (at both Bachelor's and Master's levels) as a teacher and supervisor, has clear ideas on how to teach effectively, and wishes to help broaden and further develop our educational programme.
- Employment: 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 8.127 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale H2).
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience. The salary depends on education and (relevant) work experience.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: indefinite period.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Additional informationFor more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Herman Geuvers, Full Professor
Peter Schwabe, Head of the Digital Security Group