The Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) has the following vacancy: PhD in Mammalian synthetic biology within the department of Biomedical Engineering (BM…
Full Professor of Software Science
As a full professor you will lead the research in the area of software science as outlined below. You will further develop your own research and your research …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 30 - 38 uur
- € 7766 - € 7766 per maand
As a full professor you will lead the research in the area of software science as outlined below. You will further develop your own research and your research group. You will teach and contribute to a supportive, collaborative work environment. You will broaden and enrich the expertise of our institute, notably within the section Software Science. You are eager to extend and deepen the relationship between the section Software Science and the other sections of iCIS (Data Science and Digital Security), as well as with other research institutes within the Faculty of Science.
You are expected to acquire funding for research, in particular by bringing in new PhD candidates, developing new research collaborations and new application areas. You will contribute to the teaching and management of the master track on Software Science, but also in general to teaching within the bachelors Computing Science and Artificial Intelligence. All scientific staff is expected to teach at undergraduate level as well.
- track record of publications in leading international conferences and journals;
- experience with supervision of PhD projects;
- experience with acquiring external research funds;
- an established researcher in your field of expertise, active in the international scientific community;
- a vision on future directions of research in software science and in computer science as a whole;
- a vision on possible cooperations within the section Software Science and with other research disciplines within iCIS, the Faculty of Science and Radboud University;
- well-developed didactic skills and qualifications, and an enthusiastic teacher and student supervisor;
- ability to teach in bachelor and master programmes; an appealing vision on the role of programming and software engineering in the computer science urricula;
- experience with and aspiration for further development of courses and curricula.
Conditionsthe appointment is for an initial period of 5 years, after which you may be granted tenure following a positive review
- you will be classified as a Full Professor in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO)
Additional informationProf. Dr H. Geuvers
+31 24 3652603
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature