1 dag geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
PhD Candidate for Graph Information Retrieval
As a PhD candidate you will study information retrieval over large and evolving graphs. How can we combine structured queries formulated in a graph query …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
As a PhD candidate you will study information retrieval over large and evolving graphs. How can we combine structured queries formulated in a graph query language with ’keyword’ queries, and express ranking functions that take into account the graph structure? What query processing techniques can enable scalable and efficient retrieval systems over evolving graphs?
- an MSc degree in a relevant area (computer science or a cognate discipline);
- excellent programming skills;
- good social skills and a good command of spoken and written English.
Conditionsyou will be appointed for an initial period of 18 months, after which your performance will be evaluated. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years
- you will be classified as a PhD Candidate in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO)
the gross starting salary amounts to €2,222 per month, and will increase to €2,840 in the fourth year
The Faculty of Science is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community, and as such encourages applications from women and minorities.
Additional informationProf. dr. ir. Arjen P. de Vries
+31 24 365 23 54
www.ru.nl/datascience/ ; www.ru.nl/icis/