Ongeveer 23 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
PhD Candidate for the Use of Inhibitors to Prevent Damage by Salt Formation
The goal of the project is to understand and optimise the role of inhibitors that are added to mortars to minimise the damage to buildings caused by salt …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- € 2972 - € 2972 per maand
The goal of the project is to understand and optimise the role of inhibitors that are added to mortars to minimise the damage to buildings caused by salt formation. This project is a collaboration between Delft University of Technology, Radboud University and Eindhoven University of Technology, employing two PhD candidates. This position concerns the fundamental part of the project in which the Solid State Chemistry group of the Institute for Molecules and Materials (IMM) at Radboud University and the Transport in Permeable Media group of the Department of Applied Physics at Eindhoven University of Technology participate equally. You will work in both groups to benefit from their complementary expertise and techniques.
- A Master’s degree in Chemistry, Physics or Materials Science.
- An interest in the physical chemistry of crystal growth and mass transport.
- Good experimental skills are required.
- This project will involve interactions with several groups, thus good social skills are essential, together with a good command of spoken and written English.
- Employment: 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 2.972 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale P).
- The gross starting salary amounts to €2,325 per month, and will increase to €2,972 in the fourth year (p scale).
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: you will be appointed for an initial period of 18 months, after which your performance will be evaluated. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Additional informationFor more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Prof. Elias Vlieg
Tel.: +31 24 3653070
Dr.ir. Leo Pel, Associate Professor
Tel.: +31 40 2473206
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature