PhD on Modulation and Multiplexing Techniques for Converged optical fiber and mm wave communications in 5G networks.
PhD Candidate in Tax Law
As a PhD candidate in Tax Law you will conduct doctoral research on the EBITDA interest limitation rule, from different perspectives (OECD, EU and …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 30 - 38 uur
As a PhD candidate in Tax Law you will conduct doctoral research on the EBITDA interest limitation rule, from different perspectives (OECD, EU and comparative). The focus will be on the establishment of the earnings stripping provision and its implementation, in particular within the European Union. A research stay abroad is an option that may be provided. This position does not include any teaching duties.
Preferably, you obtained your Master’s degree in Tax Law or in Fiscal Economics with a thesis in English on a subject related to European or international tax law. You have a demonstrable interest in this field of law. You have excellent verbal and writing skills in English (the language in which you should preferably write your doctoral thesis). You are able to conduct academic research independently as evidenced by your Master’s thesis and/or publications. You have perseverance and willpower, a strong analytical mind, and the ability to work independently. Your Master’s thesis must have been awarded at least a 7.5 out of 10.
- employment: 0.8 - 1.0 FTE
- the gross monthly starting salary amounts to €2,588 in the first year, based on a 38-hour working week, and will increase to €2,984 in the fourth year (€3,111 in the fifth year) (salary scale 10)
- in addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- duration of the contract: 4 years (1.0 FTE) or 5 years (0.8 FTE). Initially, you will be given a contract for 1.5 years, which is to be extended to the end of the term depending on research efforts and results
- university job profile: PhD Candidate (Promovendus)
- you will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service where our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation
Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Dr. J.J. van den Broek, Associate professor/PhD thesis supervisor
Telefoon: +3124 361 19 43
Prof. dr. G.T.K. Meussen, Head of tax law department/PhD thesis supervisor
Telefoon: +3124 361 23 14
No commercial propositions please.