Ongeveer 10 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Postdoc: Single Cell Analysis of Interplay of Colon Cancer and Immune Cells
As a Postdoc you will be working in an inspiring and collaborative research environment. This ambitious project aims to define the quantitative molecular …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 30 - 38 uur
- € 4084 - € 4084 per maand
As a Postdoc you will be working in an inspiring and collaborative research environment. This ambitious project aims to define the quantitative molecular signature of tissue resident immune cells in healthy tissue and in colorectal cancer cells. Using single-cell approaches combined with imaging, spatial transcriptomics and bioinformatic approaches, you will unveil the topology of the tissue and tumour and define the interplay between immune cells and cancer cells.
- a PhD in molecular or cellular biology, molecular life sciences, bioinformatics or a related field;
- experience in state-of-the-art molecular biology, single-cell transcriptome or imaging;
- strong analytical skills, a problem-solving and a result-oriented attitude;
- creative and innovative thinking and a high degree of independence.
A maximum gross motnhly salary € 4,084 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 10)
duraction of the contract: two years
- you will be classified as a Postdoctoral Researcher, Level 4 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO)
The Faculty of Science is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community, and as such encourages applications from women and minorities.
Additional informationProf. dr. Henk Stunnenberg
+3124 361 05 24
molbio.science.ru.nl ; molbio.science.ru.nl/about/molecular-biology/henk-stunnenberg/