1 dag geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
Postdoctoral Position in Early Christian Art and Architecture
You will be involved in the faculty as a ‘CRM Fellow’, engaging in and developing research on Early Christian Art and Architecture. Through your research …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 30 - 38 uur
- € 4757 - € 4757 per maand
You will be involved in the faculty as a ‘CRM Fellow’, engaging in and developing research on Early Christian Art and Architecture. Through your research output, you will strengthen Radboud University’s reputation in this field. You will be the linchpin in the research interactions between researchers focusing on ancient and medieval times, and between researchers from art history, history and archaeology, fostering collaboration between different individuals and groups within the faculty. You will conduct individual research on this topic, but also work with other faculty members, resulting in high quality academic publications. You will also be involved in outreach activities, such as organising or contributing to exhibitions, conferences and master classes.
- hold a relevant PhD in Art History or Archaeology;
- have a strong academic record as evidenced by curriculum vitae and publication record;
- have an excellent command of spoken and written English;
- have relevant experience for this position and an academic international network;
- have excellent organisational skills and experience coordinating research projects;
- have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- experience with organising exhibitions or conferences is desirable.
A maximum gross motnhly salary € 4,757 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 11)
temporary, for a period of three years based on a full time employment
- you will be classified as a Postdoctoral Researcher, Level 3 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO).
The intended commencement date is 1 September 2018.
Additional informationProf. dr. O.J. Hekster, Professor
+ 31 24 3612289