PhD on Modulation and Multiplexing Techniques for Converged optical fiber and mm wave communications in 5G networks.
Postdoctoral Researcher for Spectroscopic Experiments
As a postdoctoral researcher you will be involved in the highly challenging ERC-funded IsoMS project of Prof. Roithova. You will construct a new cryogenic ion …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
- € 4084 - € 4084 per maand
As a postdoctoral researcher you will be involved in the highly challenging ERC-funded IsoMS project of Prof. Roithova. You will construct a new cryogenic ion trapping instrument for spectroscopy experiments and perform spectroscopic experiments. Further, you will lead projects in the field of spectroscopy of ions predicted in the interstellar medium (such as fullerenes or PAHs). For relevant literature see: Acc. Chem. Res. 2016, 49, 223; ChemPhysChem. 2016, 17, 3723-3739; J. Phys. Chem. A 2015, 119, 2532-2542.
- you have a PhD degree in physics or chemistry;
- you have experience with experiments in the gas phase and spectroscopy;
- you have knowledge of ion optics, vacuum technique, lasers/OPOs and programming (Java);
- you have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment;
- you are creative and want to work at the forefront of science;
- you have strong communication skills in English, both in writing and verbally;
- you are a team player.
A maximum gross motnhly salary € 4,084 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 10)
duration of the contract: 1 year in the first instance, renewable up to 3 years
- you will be classified as a Postdoctoral Researcher, Level 4 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO)
Radboud University is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community, and as such encourages applications from women and minorities.
Additional informationProf. Dr J. Roithová
www.ru.nl/imm ; orgchem.cz/roithova ; orgchem.cz/roithova/isoms-2/