Ongeveer 13 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht (UU) - Utrecht
Utrecht University's Faculty of Humanities is looking for a Postdoc position in the Horizon2020 project “Integrity” (0.8 FTE). Are you interested? Then please …
As a postdoctoral researcher you will be involved in the highly challenging ERC-funded IsoMS project of Prof. Roithova. You will construct a new cryogenic ion …
As a postdoctoral researcher you will be involved in the highly challenging ERC-funded IsoMS project of Prof. Roithova. You will construct a new cryogenic ion trapping instrument for spectroscopy experiments and perform spectroscopic experiments. Further, you will lead projects in the field of spectroscopy of ions predicted in the interstellar medium (such as fullerenes or PAHs). For relevant literature see: Acc. Chem. Res. 2016, 49, 223; ChemPhysChem. 2016, 17, 3723-3739; J. Phys. Chem. A 2015, 119, 2532-2542.
- you have a PhD degree in physics or chemistry;
- you have experience with experiments in the gas phase and spectroscopy;
- you have knowledge of ion optics, vacuum technique, lasers/OPOs and programming (Java);
- you have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment;
- you are creative and want to work at the forefront of science;
- you have strong communication skills in English, both in writing and verbally;
- you are a team player.