Ongeveer 15 uur geleden - Universiteit Leiden (LEI) - Leiden
Postdoctoral Researcher for Spectroscopic Experiments
As a postdoctoral researcher you will be involved in the highly challenging project of Consolidator ERC grant IsoMS of Prof. Roithova. You will help in …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
- € 4166 - € 4166 per maand
As a postdoctoral researcher you will be involved in the highly challenging project of Consolidator ERC grant IsoMS of Prof. Roithova. You will help in construction and operate a new cryogenic ion trapping instrument for spectroscopy experiments. For relevant literature see: Acc. Chem. Res. 2016, 49, 223; ChemPhysChem. 2016, 17, 3723-3739; J. Phys. Chem. A 2015, 119, 2532-2542.
- you have a PhD degree in physics;
- you have experience with experiments in the gas phase and spectroscopy;
- you have knowledge of ion optics, vacuum technique, lasers/OPOs and possibly also of programing;
- you have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment;
- you are creative and want to work at the forefront of science;
- you have good communication skills in English, both in writing and verbally;
- you are a team player.
- employment: 1.0 FTE
- a maximum gross monthly salary of € 4,166 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 10)
- in addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- duration of the contract: 1 year in the first instance, renewable up to 3 years
- you will be classified as a Postdoctoral Researcher, Level 4 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO)
- you will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service where our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation
Radboud University is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community, and as such encourages applications from women and minorities.
Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Prof. Dr J. Roithová
No commercial propositions please.