1 dag geleden - Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen (RUN) - Nijmegen
Postdoctoral Researcher in MRI Diffusion-Weigthed Imaging
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral researcher in the MR Techniques group at the Radboud University, Donders Institute (PI: David Norris). You will …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 30 - 38 uur
- € 4978 - € 4978 per maand
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral researcher in the MR Techniques group at the Radboud University, Donders Institute (PI: David Norris). You will work on a project funded by the Dutch Science Foundation (NWO) on high spatial resolution diffusion-weighted MRI for the detection of small brain infarcts, traumatic brain injury and cholesteatoma. The project is a collaboration between the Donders Institute, Siemens Healthineers, MR Coils BV, and the university medical centres of Antwerp, Nijmegen and Utrecht. The appointee will be mainly responsible for image reconstruction in the project, which will involve state of the art techniques including simultaneous multi-slice acquisition, partial parallel imaging, and advanced phase correction.
You should be in possession of, or have submitted a PhD thesis in MRI at the time of appointment.
Previous experience with reconstructing partial-parallel and or simultaneous multi-slice data sets using Siemens (ICE), Philips or Gadgetron platforms would be a considerable advantage. A good knowledge of MR physics and strong programming skills are essential. We also expect good organisational and communication skills, and the ability to work in a tight-knit team.
- employment: 0.8 - 1.0 FTE
- a maximum gross monthly salary of € 4,978 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 11)
- in addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- duration of the contract: 3-year contract at 1.0 FTE (or 4-year contract at 0.8 FTE)
- intended start date: 1 September 2019
- job profile (UFO): Researcher, Level 3
- you will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service where our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation
Radboud University is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community, and as such encourages applications from women and minorities.
Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
David Norris, Professor
Telefoon: +31 24 36 10651
No commercial propositions please.