Ongeveer 19 uur geleden - Universiteit Maastricht - Venlo
Three Positions for Dutch Research Consortium 'Language in Interaction'
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to enrich a unique consortium of researchers aiming to unravel the neurocognitive mechanisms of language at …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 uur
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to enrich a unique consortium of researchers aiming to unravel the neurocognitive mechanisms of language at multiple levels. The goal is to understand both the universality and variability of the human language faculty from genes to behaviour.
Currently, our consortium advertises one postdoctoral position and two PhD positions. These positions provide the opportunity for conducting world-class research as a member of an interdisciplinary team. Each position has its own requirements and profile.
Each position has its own requirements and profile.
More information on: www.languageininteraction.nl/jobs/bqfifth.html
General requirements for all positions are:
• a degree in the field indicated;
• strong motivation;
• excellent proficiency in written and spoken English.
- employment: 1.0 FTE
- you will be appointed at one of the consortium's home institutions, depending on the position applied for
- terms of employment depend on the position applied for
- the institutes involved have regulations in place that enable their staff to create a good work life balance.
- you will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service where our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation
Both institutes involved are equal opportunity employers, committed to building a culturally diverse intellectual community, and as such encourage applications from women and minorities.
additional information can be obtained from the contacts for the different positions.
No commercial propositions please.