Wij zoeken per 1 januari 2019 een postdoc onderzoeker, die zich op een praktijkgericht wetenschappelijk project wil toeleggen door NRO gefinancierd. Dit …
Two Lecturers in Developmental Psychology
The School of Psychology and Artificial intelligence (PSKI) of Radboud University is looking for two lecturers in Developmental Psychology, one senior and one …
- Comeniuslaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 15 uur
The School of Psychology and Artificial intelligence (PSKI) of Radboud University is looking for two lecturers in Developmental Psychology, one senior and one junior.
As a lecturer you will be involved in all phases of the Bachelor’s programme in Psychology, in the clinically oriented Master’s programme in Health Care Psychology, and in the Research Master’s programme in Behavioural Science. Your will be teaching courses on both fundamental and applied topics in all age groups and stages of human development with a primary focus on social development, including early child development, adolescent development, mental health and adjustment across the life span, and developmental disorders such as ADHD or dementia. You will give lectures, present various types of seminars, and supervise individual students working on projects, papers, and Bachelor‘s and Master’s theses. The life course perspective will be a central orientation in your teaching. You will collaborate closely with colleagues in the departments of Clinical Psychology and Neuropsychology.
The senior lecturer will be responsible for maintaining content continuity in the curricula, despite personnel changes, and should therefore be an experienced lecturer who has both the intention and the potential to be a stable and reliable factor in our teaching programmes.
- you have a Master’s degree in Developmental Psychology or a related field of Psychology;
- a PhD in the Behavioural or Social Sciences would be a plus for the prospective junior lecturer, and is a prerequisite for the prospective senior lecturer;
- you have a Dutch university teaching qualification (BKO or UKO) or the willingness to obtain such a qualification as soon as possible;
- you have a Dutch basic diagnostics certificate (BAPD). A BIG-registration based on health care training (or comparable) would be a plus;
- you are enthusiastic about academic lecturing and have both vision and passion for it, as evidenced by your teaching portfolio. The prospective senior lecturer should have an excellent track record in this respect;
- you are proficient in both Dutch and English;
- you have excellent social skills and the ability and desire to collaborate with colleagues from different disciplines;
- you are able to organize and coordinate interesting courses for large numbers of students;
- you have a keen interest in fundamental developmental research and clinical practice, and the creativity to integrate these aspects in your courses;
- you have an open mind to changing perspectives on teaching.
- employment: 0.4 FTE
- depending on qualifications and level of experience, the salary will be between €3,475 and €5,405 (salary scale 11 or 12), based on full-time employment;
- in addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- duration of the appointment: the junior lecturer will be offered a fixed-term contract for up to 4 years, the senior lecturer a permanent position
- senior lecturer position: you will be classified as a Lecturer, Level 2 in the Dutch university job-ranking system (UFO)
- junior lecturer position: you will be classified as a Lecturer, Level 3 (or 4) in the Dutch university job-ranking system.
- you will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service where our Dual Career Officer will assist with family related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation
We have 0.8 FTE available, which must be divided between the two appointments. Working days and times will be determined in consultation with you.
Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Prof. dr. A.H.N. Cillessen, Chair of Developmental Psychology
Dr. G.J.T. Haselager, Teaching Coordinator, Developmental Psychology
Telefoon: +31 24 3612533
No commercial propositions please.