1 dag geleden - Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen - Groningen
Two Postdoctoral Researchers for the Language in Interaction Research Consortium
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to enrich a unique Dutch consortium of researchers that aims to cross the boundaries of various disciplines to …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- € 4978 - € 4978 per maand
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to enrich a unique Dutch consortium of researchers that aims to cross the boundaries of various disciplines to unravel the neurocognitive mechanisms of language and its interaction with other cognitive systems. This specific project aims to advance our understanding of the mechanisms of fast, flexible linguistic inference by leveraging recent major advances in our understanding of the representations and computations necessary for sequential model-based action planning.
Currently, our consortium advertises two Postdoctoral Researcher positions. These positions provide the opportunity for conducting world-class research as a member of an interdisciplinary team. Each position has its own requirements and profile.
Each position has its own requirements and profile.
More information on: https://www.languageininteraction.nl/BQ5-2a.html
General requirements for all positions are:
- A degree in cognitive science, cognitive neuroscience, computational cognitive neuroscience, computer science, mathematics, mathematical psychology, formal linguistics, or a related field.
- Affinity with quantitative analyses.
- Strong motivation.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Employment: 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 4.978 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale 11).
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience. The Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities is applicable to this positions.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: you will be appointed for an initial period of 12 months, after which your performance will be evaluated. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 24 months.
- Dutch Universities and the institute involved have regulations in place that enable their staff to create a good work-life balance.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.
- Are you interested in our excellent employment conditions?
Additional information can be obtained from the contacts for the different positions.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Position 1: Dr. Andrea E. Martin, Dr. Ashley Lewis, and Dr. Saskia Haegens.
Position 2: Dr. Andrea E. Martin and Dr. Iris van Rooij.