Ongeveer 20 uur geleden - Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG) - Groningen
Full Professor of Designing Responsible Organisations
Research As a Full Professor of Designing Responsible Organisations you will be initiating and supervising research within the field of design and development …
- Houtlaan, Nijmegen, Gelderland
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- € 8371 - € 8371 per maand
FunctieomschrijvingResearch As a Full Professor of Designing Responsible Organisations you will be initiating and supervising research within the field of design and development of organisational infrastructures in cooperation with colleagues from the department of Business Administration, Nijmegen School of Management, Radboud University and other research institutes in the Netherlands and abroad. You will be expected to realise funding opportunities, write grant proposals and generate the funding needed to further develop the Chair Group of Organisation Design and Development.
You will strengthen the Bachelor's and Master's programmes of the department of Business Administration in important ways. You will be responsible for the Bachelor's course in Systems Theory and will also be involved in the Master's specialisation in Organisation Design and Development. This specialisation is directly linked to the profile for this position and offers 60-90 Master's students the opportunity to follow a Master’s programme preparing them for positions in various organisations or consultancy firms, or for PhD positions at universities and research institutes. You will create opportunities for Master's students and PhD candidates to participate in ongoing research projects, or to create such projects themselves.
You will be expected to actively take on relevant managerial, administrative and societal responsibilities. You should therefore be willing to take responsibility with regard to consultations on research and education within the university, other relevant scholarly organisations and national and international networks. In addition, you will contribute to multidisciplinary research at the Institute for Management Research (IMR) through joint projects with other IMR researchers, and undertake efforts to acquire new research projects and resources.
Click here for a detailed job profile.
- You should hold a PhD degree in Business Administration, Management, or Organisation Studies.
- Excellent knowledge of recent theoretical and empirical research on social systems theory, cybernetics, sociotechnical systems design theory and business ethics.
- Extensive teaching experience, effective teaching skills, as well as the proven ability to develop academic courses and study programmes.
- Demonstrable experience and willingness to collaborate with other chair groups within the department, faculty and other universities, and the willingness to represent the department at home and abroad.
- An extensive track record in academic publishing in the field of organisation design and development.
- Proven academic leadership.
- Relevant contributions to the academic debate in the field of organisation design and development.
- A strong track record in the supervision of PhD projects and junior researchers.
- Proven ability to acquire research funding.
- Employment: 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 8,371 based on a 38-hour working week (salary scale H2).
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: Five years initially with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- Radboud University offers a dynamic position in an attractive working environment and has excellent conditions of employment, including an attractive retirement scheme and (partly paid) maternity leave.
- You will be able to use our Dual Career and Family Care Services. Our Dual Career and Family Care Officer can assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Nijmegen.
- Have a look at our excellent employment conditions. They include a good work-life balance (among other things because of the excellent leave arrangements), opportunities for development and a great pension scheme.
Additional informationFor more information about this vacancy, please contact:
Prof. dr. Patrick Vermeulen, Full Professor Organization Development and New Organizational Forms