3 dagen geleden - Universiteit van Amsterdam (UvA) - Amsterdam
The Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis, one of six research schools of the Faculty of Humanities, has a vacant PhD position as part of the ERC …
The University of Groningen Centre of Entrepreneurship (UGCE), seeks candidates to fill 3 full-time positions, starting as soon as possible. We are seeking highly motivated candidates who demonstrate excellent research and teaching abilities and can be characterized as engaged sc
The University of Groningen Centre of Entrepreneurship (UGCE), seeks candidates to fill 3 full-time positions, starting as soon as possible. We are seeking highly motivated candidates who demonstrate excellent research and teaching abilities and can be characterized as engaged scholars, so with a good contact with relevant actors from practice.
The tasks of the new colleagues can vary from:
- teaching Bsc, MSc, PhD level of classes, and possibly training of executives / entrepreneurs or business developers
- researching in our programme on entrepreneurship processes in the context of health, energy, sustainability and with social, commercial and corporate reference frames
- conducting and publishing academic research
- contributing to organizing projects in which we build our living lab Venturelab North, or share and develop our practices, e.g. in EIT-Health context or Erasmus+ and regional ecosystem projects
- supervising PhD’s
- the more senior function the more contribution is expected to the organization of UGCE and the acquisition of new funds to develop our activities.
You will be part of a relatively new (since 2013) and small team (12 members). For an Associate Professor this would mean to take a leading role supporting the development of the more junior members of the group in close collaboration with full professors in and associated to the group. There are also possibilities to work with PhD students in the group and other colleagues from other related research and teaching groups.
We are looking for candidates who would (soon be able to) meet the following requirements:
- a PhD in small business and/or entrepreneurship, or a closely related field
- a demonstrated potential for conducting high quality research and publishing in top management journals
- proven interest and ability in developing courses and teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels and in mentoring students
- “engaged scholarship” mindset: ability and willingness to work with practice
- a relevant international network
- team players with good communication skills and flexible for workload management in the group.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature