Ongeveer 13 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
We are looking for talented individuals with a strong background and track-record in chemical engineering who strive to bring innovations in the field. We …
You will create and chair a new research unit on Dynamics and Vibration. You will perform original research within this field of mechanical engineering. It is particularly encouraged that your research areas focus on a design and development approach to be utilized for possible a
You will create and chair a new research unit on Dynamics and Vibration. You will perform original research within this field of mechanical engineering. It is particularly encouraged that your research areas focus on a design and development approach to be utilized for possible applications in advanced instrumentation, smart factory, and other relevant application areas. As chair of the new group, you will supervise associate and assistant professors and researchers affiliated with the Chair in their teaching and research. You will acquire funding for research, in particular by bringing in new PhD candidates, developing new research collaborations and new application areas.
You will also lecture, supervise research projects and practical courses in the Master Mechanical Engineering education and will take a leading role in further developing this new curriculum. You also teach in other educational programmes such as the Bachelor and Master degree programmes in Industrial Management and Engineering and/or Applied Physics. You will act as the supervisor of PhD students, who are embedded in the Groningen Graduate School of Science and Engineering. We expect you to have an active interest and to provide a positive contribution to the management and organizational tasks of the institute.
• you have a PhD degree in relevant areas such as mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, or materials engineering and have expert knowledge of developments in the mentioned research field
• you are an internationally recognized top-level researcher, confirmed by publications in top international journals and with leading academic publishers
• you have experience in leading a research group, have shown capabilities in stimulating junior researchers and providing adequate supervision of PhD students
• you have a relevant international network and a proven track record in securing research funding
• you have teaching and organizational experience appropriate to your career stage
• you have excellent academic writing and presentation skills (in English)
• you have affinity with research at the interface of academia and industry, and with working in multidisciplinary teams.
• a team player with good communications skills
• prepared to fulfil the requirements for the University Teaching Qualification
• willing to learn the Dutch language.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature