Postdoc in Cognitive Neuroimaging: Relating space, time and number processing in the human brain (1.0 FTE)
Ongeveer 3 uur geleden - Universiteit Utrecht - Utrecht
The Faculty of Science and Engineering has a vacancy for a full professor in Energy Systems and Scenario Evaluation in the Energy and Sustainability Research Institute Groningen (ESRIG). The candidate will chair the Energy and ...
The Faculty of Science and Engineering has a vacancy for a full professor in Energy Systems and Scenario Evaluation in the Energy and Sustainability Research Institute Groningen (ESRIG). The candidate will chair the Energy and Environmental Sciences Group (IVEM) within ESRIG, which includes the coaching of two "tenure track" assistant professors in the group.
The candidate is expected to reinforce and strengthen the energy research programme of the IVEM, making it a leading international research group in this field. Keyword for this area of research is "Energy Transition". Research activities will be based to a large extent on external funding. The candidate is an excellent teacher who can motivate students of different disciplines and will develop new courses on specific topics about this subject in the BSc and the MSc programmes. Teaching duties include the supervision of bachelor, master and PhD students.
• a doctorate in one of the relevant natural sciences
• at least two years of (postdoctoral) international experience
• recognition in the international community of energy systems studies as, for example, evidenced by involvement in professional societies, policy or programme committees or editorial boards of relevant journals
• clear affinity with the subjects discussed in the profile report
• enthusiasm for interdisciplinary research in areas relevant for energy and environmental studies and sustainable development
• a strong list of publications
• proven capabilities to lead a research group
• the ability to acquire external funding
• experience with PhD student supervision
• affinity with and a good track record in BSc and MSc education
• fluency in English and a good knowledge of Dutch, or willingness to learn Dutch within a time frame of two years.
Faculty of Science and Engineering Since its foundation in 1614, the University of Groningen has enjoyed an international reputation as a dynamic and innovative centre of higher education offering high-quality teaching and research. Balanced study and career paths in a wide variety of disciplines encourage currently more than 30,000 students and researchers to develop their own individual talents. Belonging to the best research universities in Europe, the top 100 universities in the world and joining forces with prestigious partner universities and networks, the University of Groningen is truly an international place of knowledge.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature