Ongeveer 22 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Eindhoven - Eindhoven
Full Professor of Health Systems (1.0 FTE)
You will be a fellow of research school SOM (FEB) as well as SHARE (UMCG). Moreover, you initiate research and strengthen research and education in the area of health systems at FEB and UMCG. You will specifically contribute with research and education to the Department of Operat
- Broerstraat, Groningen, Groningen
- Tijdelijk contract / Tijdelijke opdracht
- Uren per week:
- 38 - 38 uur
- € 8127 - € 8127 per maand
You will be a fellow of research school SOM (FEB) as well as SHARE (UMCG). Moreover, you initiate research and strengthen research and education in the area of health systems at FEB and UMCG. You will specifically contribute with research and education to the Department of Operations (FEB) and the Department of Health Sciences (UMCG). You will participate as a researcher in the Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health.
• you have excellent research qualities, as evidenced by a publication record in international peer-reviewed journals and participation in renowned conferences
• you are part of certain ERB board memberships of journals in the field of health systems
• you are an excellent teacher both at the undergraduate and graduate level (incl. research master) and you have experience in curriculum development
• you have ample experience in supervising and mentoring researchers (including PhD students)
• you have an extensive national and international network that is relevant to the further development of our University
• you have demonstrable management qualities
• you have a proven ability to acquire external funding and you are able to bridge research groups in economics and business and health sciences.
ConditionsWe offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
- a salary depending on qualifications and work experience starting from € 5,582 to a maximum of € 8,127 gross salary per month for a full-time position
- an 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% year-end bonus and participation in a pension scheme for employees; favourable tax treatment may apply to Non-Dutch applicants
- a full-time position at the level of full professor.
Additional informationProf. P.C. Verhoef, Dean of the Faculty
Department of Operations
Department of Health Sciences