Ongeveer 13 uur geleden - Technische Universiteit Delft (TUD) - Delft
The ability to accurately measure temperature with thermometers has revolutionized our understanding of science and is now an important capability in nearly …
As the Computer Science field is rapidly growing and diversifying, we aim to incorporate such developments into our undergraduate Computer Science programme. At the same time, our number of students continuously increases, which demands the introduction of highly scalable teachin
As the Computer Science field is rapidly growing and diversifying, we aim to incorporate such developments into our undergraduate Computer Science programme. At the same time, our number of students continuously increases, which demands the introduction of highly scalable teaching instruments. Specifically, we are looking for a teacher who will develop, maintain, and deploy novel methods of education for various courses in Computer Science, making use of materials such as automated grading systems, online learning and practicing, interactive visual learning materials, video lecturing, and learning communities.
You will contribute to:
- the creation and delivery of new Computer Science courses and/or the refinement and modernization of existing ones
- lecturing, setting up lab materials (assignments, exercises, source code samples)
- setting up and implementing assessment materials (exams, assignments)
- recruitment, selection and management of teaching assistants
- supervision of students and teaching assistants on lab operations
- proposing research-oriented individual projects and supervising students who take them.
We seek candidates with:
- a PhD degree or a MSc degree in Computer Science
- experience in coding, setting up code projects, executing research-grade projects, and online/interactive material and tool creation
- teaching and organizational experience appropriate to the career stage
- excellent social and communicative skills.
- team players
- able to work independently and to take initiative
- fluent in English
- motivated and able to lecture on Computer Science topics
- stress resistant
- willing to fulfil the requirements for the University Teaching Qualification.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature